News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread

Started by village idiot, August 07, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

village idiot

you're either a tyrant or you get to suck it.

altered

Requesting a quarantine thread to put all of this shit into.

It feels wrong using more than the bare minimum effort to mock it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

village idiot

Quote from: altered on August 09, 2020, 08:39:42 PM

must've hit the wrong forum.

there has to be at least one non sourpuss that's enjoying the reports from wonderland.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 08:41:30 PM

there has to be at least one non sourpuss that's enjoying the reports from wonderland.

Everyone here hates you.  Go away.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

I mean, I don't hate him, though his misogyny certainly isn't the endearing trait he seems to think it is. But he's just terribly tiresome. He's gonna be the most passive-aggressive, more-Discordian-than-thou, garbled text generating newbie shitposter that we've certainly never seen before. Definitely a novel routine.

Cain

As for merging...eh, maybe. Too hot to put in effort right now.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

Quote from: village idiot
europeans sure done fucked up when they let women into politics and science.
/quote]
Ugh

"Let" implies people are not free, every person is free to make thier own way, this represents the best aspiration of the human race
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 09, 2020, 09:27:15 PM
I mean, I don't hate him, though his misogyny certainly isn't the endearing trait he seems to think it is. But he's just terribly tiresome. He's gonna be the most passive-aggressive, more-Discordian-than-thou, garbled text generating newbie shitposter that we've certainly never seen before. Definitely a novel routine.

Yeah, bored stiff over here.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bovine19

Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 08:41:30 PM
Quote from: altered on August 09, 2020, 08:39:42 PM

I do!  Where can I subscribe to your magazine? 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 08:18:56 PM
europeans sure done fucked up when they let women into politics and science.

You just earned the second-fastest UNLIMITED Thread ever!  Congratulations.  Don't bother starting new threads for a while.  Three clicks of a mouse and they're here.
Molon Lube

altered

Thank god. I can take all my shits in one place and MORE. A one stop shop for all the odious effluvia, freeing the rest of me to do whatever it is the rest of me does, I don't really pay attention. Thanks, Dok!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

Also, RWHN being obviously RWHN in public is oddly distressing. It gives me anxiety. I'm not even DOING drugs right now and I can feel his cold, accusing finger through the twisted pairs.

It is a lot less distressing to see that he, as predicted, is fond of mentally ill fascist sympathizers. That's normal, it's simply The Universe Working As American Jesus Intended. It's soothing in the same way as avalanches, territorial amblypygids and the wild drug addicts roaming the streets of Chicago like feral dogs since they're bereft of RWHN's guidance.

I have a lot of shit to poop. And I'm adding to it: I have a WHOLE FAMILY SIZED TRAY of baked ziti coming tomorrow. This is something I've been wanting for over a goddamned year.

I am going to eat that whole thing, while drinking cheap gin. And then I'm going to dump core on RP and RWHN.

And thanks to Dok Howl Plumbing and Containment, I don't need to worry about the costs of hazmat cleanup, exorcism, twelve step program to returning land to the sight of God, or drugs to remove the agonized screaming and festering wounds from my memory.

bugmenоt

PD has this unique and fascinating way of dealing with trolls like this. Instead of banning their account and thus encouraging them to return under a different handle, they throw them in a fun pit for everyone to watch. Then they throw silly hats at them and place their bets on which hat they will proudly put on their butt first.