News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread

Started by village idiot, August 07, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

village idiot

:argh!:

been reading some more on chapel perilous and i either got pinged or there's an "alternate reality" out there. not a figment of my imagination as in map/vs territory, an automindfuck, it's OUT THERE. more like secret society.

my brain is melting though. "the rush" is what rewires ur brian. i av teh dumz. now, if i'm delusional and looking at someone, are they delusional about me too, cuz i'm literally not the same person.  :lol:

:brain melting:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: village idiot on October 08, 2020, 08:31:05 PM
:argh!:

been reading some more on chapel perilous and i either got pinged or there's an "alternate reality" out there. not a figment of my imagination as in map/vs territory, an automindfuck, it's OUT THERE. more like secret society.

my brain is melting though. "the rush" is what rewires ur brian. i av teh dumz. now, if i'm delusional and looking at someone, are they delusional about me too, cuz i'm literally not the same person.  :lol:

:brain melting:

:sotw:
Molon Lube

village idiot

Quote from: bugmenоt on October 09, 2020, 10:12:13 AM
Quote from: village idiot on October 08, 2020, 08:31:05 PM
i'm literally not the same person.  :lol:

proof?

let's say your dog died. would you behave the same if nothing happened?

it's sick, the imprinting. been a weed user, imprinted myself to high god and then i got pinged a few times and realized that i'm an oblivious idiot. can't imprint myself to normal ever since, everything's scary woo woo

bugmenоt

I don't see what your point is. Sorry about your dog, though.

village idiot

Quote from: bugmenоt on October 09, 2020, 01:18:43 PM
I don't see what your point is. Sorry about your dog, though.

the point is your internal state conditions external experience and from it internal imprinting. a bear comes to you, you get scared it chases you, you tell it to fuck off with impunity it walks away.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Rev Thwack

If we're simply the software that's driving the hardware, then we're never who we were. The software is constantly rewriting itself.

If we're simply the hardware that the software is running on, then we're never who we were. The hardware is constantly doing a horrible job at repairing the wear and tear it's subjected to.

If we're simply the blueprint that the hardware is built from, then we're never who we were. The blueprint is constantly copying itself from a copy of itself, and we know how well that works out with a Xerox of our ass.

If we're simply an immortal soul that's temporarily inhabiting this meat sack before it returns to a higher plane of existence, I've got a lovely brochure for you and a donation plate.

If we're simply lizard people from a distant star system, come on over for dinner tomorrow night, brother.
My balls itch...