News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread

Started by village idiot, August 07, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

village idiot

i've been bitterly dissapointed that the 7 year curse isn't true.

IT LASTS LONGER. and gets worse.

so, i've been reading a few threads around here and i see i'm not the only mad boffin around, and by the stuff i've been googling the 10 year mark is the next possible stop to the madness. i'll also be 33yo  :lulz:. if i make it.

the only thing i have to report is that somewhere just before 7 year mark i've for the first time in my life allowed myself to slack off a bit, to not insist on perfection in conduct regarding matters i find important. that's a major change for me personally.

now, i'm so shitfaced that the only thing i can plan on handling in the future are coffee and cigarettes. i'm sol.

Doktor Howl

Not sure what you're trying to say, but hello.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 07:11:53 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 07, 2020, 06:58:21 PM

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=31296.0

That's mostly a wank.  Lots of philosophy is.  In fact, MOST of philosophy is a wank. 

Especially Diogenes, Plato, and that prick Aristotle. 
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 07, 2020, 07:19:22 PM
Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 07:11:53 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 07, 2020, 06:58:21 PM

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=31296.0

That's mostly a wank.  Lots of philosophy is.  In fact, MOST of philosophy is a wank. 

Especially Diogenes, Plato, and that prick Aristotle.

Literally in the case of Diogenes.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

Accurate. The best description of nietzsche I ever heard was "an angry wank".
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 07, 2020, 07:24:16 PM
Accurate. The best description of nietzsche I ever heard was "an angry wank".

Nietzsche at least made an attempt to not crawl up his own ass.  He even talked about that.

I mean, it didn't work, but points for being that self-aware.
Molon Lube

village idiot

Quote from: LMNO on August 07, 2020, 07:09:29 PM
A true initiation never ends.

sounds like terminal stupidity to me.

what, i should stop fapping? theoretically feasible but deliberately ceasing to breathe is easier

Doktor Howl

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 07:30:26 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 07, 2020, 07:09:29 PM
A true initiation never ends.

sounds like terminal stupidity to me.

what, i should stop fapping? theoretically feasible but deliberately ceasing to breathe is easier

This is going to go well.  I can sense it.
Molon Lube

village idiot

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 07, 2020, 07:32:22 PM
This is going to go well.  I can sense it.

"sensing" shit got me here. 7 hellish years ago.

altered

Literally, "philosophy" means "love of wisdom"
("philo" love + "sophia" wisdom),
and "sophia" gives us (in a different derivation to English) "sophistry", which is literally "acting like a supporter of the belief in wisdom"
("sophia" wisdom + ("-ism" belief in -> "-ist" supporter of an ism) + "-ry" behavior characteristic of),
but which means "deceiving people with spurious arguments".

Draw your own conclusions.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

village idiot

Quote from: altered on August 07, 2020, 07:34:40 PM
and "sophia" gives us (in a different derivation to English) "sophistry", which is literally "acting like a supporter of the belief in wisdom"
("sophia" wisdom + ("-ism" belief in -> "-ist" supporter of an ism) + "-ry" behavior characteristic of),

it's when you can't physically utter a doctor's elaborate in a sentence.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 07:44:13 PM

Okay, I've heard enough.
Molon Lube

village idiot

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 07:44:13 PM

it's like leary says, you must physically wire an idea to the larval's mental framework something similar to that.

hey, i should be a "reality" dealer.