Main Menu

UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread

Started by village idiot, August 07, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

village idiot

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 09:22:45 PM
oh, i can help with that. F20.0, F60.3.

Those codes appear to signify paranoid schizophrenia, and borderline personality disorder, so...
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

village idiot

should've figured, you guys do this for shit's and giggles, i accidentally stumbled upon it by looking to get laid

village idiot

LMNO might be the only one in the thread that knows what i'm talking about, the rest of you are whippersnappers

Cain

That's cute, he thinks he's the only one whose ever read Robert Anton Wilson

village idiot

Quote from: Cain on August 07, 2020, 10:08:46 PM

have you lived the nightmare for years (after you've been through one already), oh virtue signaller?

village idiot

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

The Johnny

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 10:15:58 PM

have you lived the nightmare for years (after you've been through one already), oh virtue signaller?

We're so fucking WOKE that we cannot have dreams nor nightmares, we have trascended them, for us there is only the eternal gaze upon inferno while we lay in a bed of nails.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Have you ever asked questions to deflect from being made to look like a poseur?

village idiot

Quote from: The Johnny on August 07, 2020, 10:25:07 PM
We're so fucking WOKE that we cannot have dreams nor nightmares, we have trascended them, for us there is only the eternal gaze upon inferno while we lay in a bed of nails.

i hope you enjoy your antifas.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: The Johnny on August 07, 2020, 10:25:07 PM

I haven't slept since 146 B.C.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

village idiot

Quote from: Cain on August 07, 2020, 10:27:56 PM

cain? really?

village idiot

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 10:31:21 PM
Quote from: Cain on August 07, 2020, 10:27:56 PM

cain? really?

that's like ultimately entp. the troll crew. same guys that singlehandedly ruined the internet.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 10:22:29 PM

You know what not welcome in the trenches? Complainers. Better to get shot than to listen to griping. But if you were from "the trenches" you would know that. You are a visitor, not a resident, clearly.

Enjoy your tourism, but do shut up about "virtue signaling". Clearly you're trying to make some sort of impression rather than being straight up.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

village idiot

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 07, 2020, 10:34:10 PM
Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 10:22:29 PM

You know what not welcome in the trenches? Complainers. Better to get shot than to listen to griping. But if you were from "the trenches" you would know that. You are a visitor, not a resident, clearly.

Enjoy your tourism, but do shut up about "virtue signaling". Clearly you're trying to make some sort of impression rather than being straight up.

let me tell you a real story. there was this bitch, nice big tits, okay face and she was constantly giving me shit about "bitching". when i ended up in this fresh hell, she even went and insinuated about "what goes around comes around and bites you in the ass twice".

fast forward some 6 years, she's pushing the baby cart around and is FORBIDDEN to even look at me cause it would mean attraction. it amuses me.