Quote from: Cain on August 07, 2020, 10:08:46 PM
That's cute, he thinks he's the only one whose ever read Robert Anton Wilson

It's RP back for his terrible revenge.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 10:40:09 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 07, 2020, 10:34:10 PM
Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 10:22:29 PM
i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

You know what not welcome in the trenches? Complainers. Better to get shot than to listen to griping. But if you were from "the trenches" you would know that. You are a visitor, not a resident, clearly.

Enjoy your tourism, but do shut up about "virtue signaling". Clearly you're trying to make some sort of impression rather than being straight up.

let me tell you a real story. there was this bitch, nice big tits, okay face and she was constantly giving me shit about "bitching". when i ended up in this fresh hell, she even went and insinuated about "what goes around comes around and bites you in the ass twice".

fast forward some 6 years, she's pushing the baby cart around and is FORBIDDEN to even look at me cause it would mean attraction. it amuses me.

Fucking TIRESOME.
Molon Lube

village idiot

shit i'm going around triggering xNTP snowflakes.  :lulz:

that's what you get for shitting in the village's creek covertly.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 07, 2020, 10:34:10 PM
Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 10:22:29 PM
i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

You know what not welcome in the trenches? Complainers. Better to get shot than to listen to griping. But if you were from "the trenches" you would know that. You are a visitor, not a resident, clearly.

Enjoy your tourism, but do shut up about "virtue signaling". Clearly you're trying to make some sort of impression rather than being straight up.

let me tell you a real story. there was this bitch, nice big tits, okay face and she was constantly giving me shit about "bitching". when i ended up in this fresh hell, she even went and insinuated about "what goes around comes around and bites you in the ass twice".

fast forward some 6 years, she's pushing the baby cart around and is FORBIDDEN to even look at me cause it would mean attraction. it amuses me.

:boring:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

She's avoiding eye contact because you're creepy.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

village idiot

village idiot

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 07, 2020, 11:01:13 PM
She's avoiding eye contact because you're creepy.

i'm still waiting on this sort of argument to show up locally. i've once been framed by a girl i've been hitting on as an abuser. that one's going to pick up some monumental beatings when she does the same thing to a jailbird.

why do you people lie and reframe everything when a stone always smashes smoke and mirrors? it's not in either your or mine interest.

i'll be wasting the rest of my life at the ward if need be, i've suffered enough, you just go and enjoy fool's gold and try not to get assraped like the rest of antifa soyboys.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 11:08:37 PM
that one's going to pick up some monumental beatings when she does the same thing to a jailbird.

Saying that proves you're a creep.  I believe her side of the story, and I haven't even heard it.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

village idiot

so you're narcs, just like the women. cops, jailbirds and the military gonna have a field day.

The Johnny

So whats the ratio of "Chapel perilous people" to psychosis? 100%?

Talk to a professional, im not even being snide.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

village idiot

Quote from: The Johnny on August 07, 2020, 11:17:46 PM

but i am a professional you ignorant fool. cop vs jailbird, schizophrenic vs doctor.

village idiot

Quote from: village idiot on August 07, 2020, 11:19:30 PM
Quote from: The Johnny on August 07, 2020, 11:17:46 PM

but i am a professional you ignorant fool. cop vs jailbird, schizophrenic vs doctor.

also, see my argument on rock vs smoke and mirrors. as the locals say, you can't fuck without a dick.

Cain

Who knew Chapel Perilous involved so much impotent whining and namecalling?