News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread

Started by village idiot, August 07, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

village idiot

Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 03:58:21 PMyall here realize that, it's legit?/quote]

i will sink with that ship. maybe i'll get fucked but i sure af won't be the only one. people will ask just what made that guy that fucking angry.

village idiot

to avoid misinterpretation, i fucked up on quoting, meant to make a normal quote.

i'm just so worn and torn and the unreasonable (obviously professionally) idiots keep at it. there's more of them than me but fuck em. the worst thing they can do is put me out of my misery.

i'll haunt them from the grave lol. it's funny cause it's true.

Cain

village idiot

Quote from: Cain on August 09, 2020, 04:12:25 PM

for quite some time i've been theorizing - i'm invisible to these suckers i'm surrounded with.

it's fucking magic if i ever saw it.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 04:03:19 PM
the worst thing they can do is put me out of my misery.
Oh dear me, no.  There is no "worst thing."  It can always get worse.

You talk like someone who still has most of their eyelids intact.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

village idiot

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 09, 2020, 04:29:54 PM
Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 04:03:19 PM
the worst thing they can do is put me out of my misery.
Oh dear me, no.  There is no "worst thing."  It can always get worse.

You talk like someone who still has most of their eyelids intact.

what, am i going to become some kind of mengele at this rate?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 03:58:21 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 08, 2020, 12:53:20 AMKneejerk reply low self control/quote]

yall here realize that, it's legit? i'd see how much self control you suckers would have with your legs in the shredder machine.

i don't go around blaming kindergarten kids for not knowing how to drive a truck.

Why don't you get your cuck-god to do it for you? Oh yeah... Because none of you spag lords ever had any real power, much less over The Darkness. You literally formed a murder cult because you just didn't feel powerful enough to do things yourselves, and then Kuk completely abandoned you and rode off on the old nag you offered up as a vessel.

Eat an entire bull worth of shit.  :evil:
:pope:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

village idiot

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 09, 2020, 04:53:45 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 08, 2020, 12:53:20 AMKneejerk reply low self control/quote]

yall here realize that, it's legit? i'd see how much self control you suckers would have with your legs in the shredder machine.

i don't go around blaming kindergarten kids for not knowing how to drive a truck.

Why don't you get your cuck-god to do it for you? Oh yeah... Because none of you spag lords ever had any real power, much less over The Darkness. You literally formed a murder cult because you just didn't feel powerful enough to do things yourselves, and then Kuk completely abandoned you and rode off on the old nag you offered up as a vessel.

dumbass self righteous butthurt narc.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 05:01:29 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 09, 2020, 04:53:45 PM

dumbass self righteous butthurt narc.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Funny you should mention narcs. It was two of your own that spilled dem beans to just the wrongest possible people just to pump up their deflated self image and because they were stupid, and did it to themselves. So, really you're projecting your unrelenting abject failures at me, and it's just adorable. The butthurt is ENTIRY yours.

I mean even your imagined Big Dark Daddy that you all worked SO HARD to spring out the joint abandoned you. All of you. I mean if even The Darkness found you unworthy what do have left?

Nothing.  :evil:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

village idiot

have you played oblivion? you know when you fuck up in speechcraft and the character says blah blah what a bore?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 05:59:57 PM
have you played oblivion? you know when you fuck up in speechcraft and the character says blah blah what a bore?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

:emo: Got called boring by a Kuk cuck.

Go back to your :crackhead: and stay there.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

village idiot

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 09, 2020, 06:08:57 PM
Quote from: village idiot on August 09, 2020, 05:59:57 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

:emo: Got called boring by a Kuk cuck.

Go back to your :crackhead: and stay there.

you use that epic smiley as an expression of disdain? you're dumber than i thought.

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

village idiot

the "doctors", the shit they spew online would have me framed as a vulnerable narc.

i am sitting on my ass after being suckerpunched in the forehead.

i've only one thing going - i feel there's no need for me to be competent anymore. :meds:

europeans sure done fucked up when they let women into politics and science.