News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread

Started by village idiot, August 07, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: bugmenоt on August 10, 2020, 10:09:44 AM
PD has this unique and fascinating way of dealing with trolls like this. Instead of banning their account and thus encouraging them to return under a different handle, they throw them in a fun pit for everyone to watch. Then they throw silly hats at them and place their bets on which hat they will proudly put on their butt first.

Either way they come back, and the usual no-ban policy stems from Other Reasons
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

village idiot

7 years down the drain, 3 forums, not anyone competent.

my reality tunnel, do you percieve it? IS THERE ANYONE HOME?

(Village Idiot, capital letters.  :lulz: I guess i get to form a cult eventually.)

village idiot

also the dumb fuck framing me as fascist? go be a lawyer, wanker. i think it's +ev for all included.

village idiot

here's something for those who actually dare "go there". https://www.ribbonfarm.com/2009/10/07/the-gervais-principle-or-the-office-according-to-the-office/

i've been born into a dip, got out (i was whipping ass and called crazy for it) and am now suffering the most epic dip ever, couldn't have even imagined it possible.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on August 10, 2020, 07:23:10 AM
Also, RWHN being obviously RWHN in public is oddly distressing. It gives me anxiety. I'm not even DOING drugs right now and I can feel his cold, accusing finger through the twisted pairs.

It is a lot less distressing to see that he, as predicted, is fond of mentally ill fascist sympathizers. That's normal, it's simply The Universe Working As American Jesus Intended. It's soothing in the same way as avalanches, territorial amblypygids and the wild drug addicts roaming the streets of Chicago like feral dogs since they're bereft of RWHN's guidance.

I have a lot of shit to poop. And I'm adding to it: I have a WHOLE FAMILY SIZED TRAY of baked ziti coming tomorrow. This is something I've been wanting for over a goddamned year.

I am going to eat that whole thing, while drinking cheap gin. And then I'm going to dump core on RP and RWHN.

And thanks to Dok Howl Plumbing and Containment, I don't need to worry about the costs of hazmat cleanup, exorcism, twelve step program to returning land to the sight of God, or drugs to remove the agonized screaming and festering wounds from my memory.

Well, sooner or later he'll do the BIG REVEAL and won''t WE be surprised?   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: bugmenоt on August 10, 2020, 10:09:44 AM
PD has this unique and fascinating way of dealing with trolls like this. Instead of banning their account and thus encouraging them to return under a different handle, they throw them in a fun pit for everyone to watch. Then they throw silly hats at them and place their bets on which hat they will proudly put on their butt first.

It's a tradition that goes all the way back to 2003.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: village idiot on August 10, 2020, 02:47:01 PM

Imagine how horny that makes me.

Quotemy reality tunnel, do you percieve it? IS THERE ANYONE HOME?

I am not being paid to perceive it, so I don't care.

Molon Lube

Cain

No Roger, you see, you should be his therapist for free.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: village idiot on August 10, 2020, 02:47:01 PM

You're braggin' all about the things you can do
Every time you make a pitch
If you're so smart,
How come you ain't rich?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-C18dMFYLM
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 10, 2020, 03:41:03 PM
No Roger, you see, you should be his therapist for free.

I can do that.  YMMV.
Molon Lube

village idiot

:horrormirth:

situation's similar to beirut.

straighttalk or i'm gone.

i'm assuming many of you were born into a safe universe where systematic abuse you can't evade irl isn't "real". so my perspective isn't "real" and my brain "doesn't work". i understand there's stuff that's not "real" to me either, it's what i said right at the beginning, but no, gotta get pseudointellectual antics.

straighttalk is what i came here for, you can't provide say so and we waste no more of each other's nerve.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: village idiot on August 10, 2020, 07:55:24 PM
:horrormirth:

situation's similar to beirut.

straighttalk or i'm gone.

i'm assuming many of you were born into a safe universe where systematic abuse you can't evade irl isn't "real". so my perspective isn't "real" and my brain "doesn't work". i understand there's stuff that's not "real" to me either, it's what i said right at the beginning, but no, gotta get pseudointellectual antics.

straighttalk is what i came here for, you can't provide say so and we waste no more of each other's nerve.

You literally haven't been "straight" with anyone since you got here. So maybe, just maybe, you should GTFO.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

village idiot

you 2 are a bunch of immature entps, heads up their asses (chances are, in full awareness), running around like that.

altered

He's getting nothing BUT straight talk from me.

It's just that it's a lot of gleefully rubbing my hands together and cackling while I plan a poop the size of an aircraft carrier.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.