News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread

Started by village idiot, August 07, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: village idiot on August 10, 2020, 08:27:57 PM
you 2 are a bunch of immature entps,

Oh, yeah?  Well I bet your IQ is a prime number.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 10, 2020, 08:33:15 PM

Oh, yeah? Well I bet YOUR IQ is an irrational number.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 10, 2020, 08:38:41 PM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 10, 2020, 08:33:15 PM

Oh, yeah? Well I bet YOUR IQ is an irrational number.

Damn straight.  It's so irrational, it's transcendental.

altered

BUNCH of FUCKING amateurs.

My IQ is imaginary. I'm not real. I don't exist. Goodbye.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bovine19

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 10, 2020, 05:04:10 PM
Quote from: Cain on August 10, 2020, 03:41:03 PM
No Roger, you see, you should be his therapist for free.

I can do that.  YMMV.

You know, if you set up a patreon, cameo and whatever else the kids use to make Internet cash now, you could probably make a small fortune. At least 15% or so of the stalkers are far gone enough to pay for the privilege.

Take your standard rp/rwhn/dk, they'd throw you a fiver a week just to tell you WHAT and not even realise what's happening.

Standard 10% cut when implemented.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

village idiot

Quote from: altered on August 07, 2020, 08:05:01 PM
Reminds me of LuciferX.

nope, this is what i'm getting from you. still have fuck all idea who luciferx is.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: village idiot on August 10, 2020, 09:12:03 PM
Quote from: altered on August 07, 2020, 08:05:01 PM
Reminds me of LuciferX.

nope, this is what i'm getting from you. still have fuck all idea who luciferx is.

It's what you get when you cross Lucifer with a finicky gargabe disposal that backs up a lot.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

Village Idiot is, I have to admit, more coherent than LuciferX. Not enormously so, but, well... small victories.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on August 10, 2020, 09:29:00 PM
Village Idiot is, I have to admit, more coherent than LuciferX. Not enormously so, but, well... small victories.

He is far clearer when he says nothing.
Molon Lube

bugmenоt

I guess then you must have missed the thread where they're all mocking you. Not this one, the other one.

village idiot

Quote from: bugmenоt on August 11, 2020, 12:01:23 AM

I guess then you must have missed the thread where they're all mocking you. Not this one, the other one.

oh shit, a bunch of noobs, mocking me. i'm alarmed.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: idiot noob on August 11, 2020, 03:16:59 PM

No need to be alarmed, kid.  All the things they're saying about you are true.

village idiot

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 11, 2020, 03:32:02 PM
Quote from: idiot noob on August 11, 2020, 03:16:59 PM

No need to be alarmed, kid.  All the things they're saying about you are true.

link please