News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread

Started by village idiot, August 07, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

bugmenоt

Quote from: village idiot on August 11, 2020, 03:33:29 PM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 11, 2020, 03:32:02 PM
Quote from: idiot noob on August 11, 2020, 03:16:59 PM
oh shit, a bunch of noobs, mocking me. i'm alarmed.

No need to be alarmed, kid.  All the things they're saying about you are true.

link please

The other guy is just messing with you. The thread is here: https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,42023.149.html

Not sure if you're allowed in this section though...

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Juana

Quote from: village idiot on August 11, 2020, 03:16:59 PM
Quote from: bugmenоt on August 11, 2020, 12:01:23 AM
Quote from: village idiot on August 10, 2020, 09:12:03 PM
nope, this is what i'm getting from you. still have fuck all idea who luciferx is.

I guess then you must have missed the thread where they're all mocking you. Not this one, the other one.

:lulz: newbs? That's adorable.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on August 12, 2020, 01:31:09 AM
nope, this is what i'm getting from you. still have fuck all idea who luciferx is.

I guess then you must have missed the thread where they're all mocking you. Not this one, the other one.

This one is special.

Just like all the other ones.
Molon Lube

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 12, 2020, 02:22:23 AM

This one is special.

Just like all the other ones.
At least he's not kaos clockwork or whatever that dweeb's name is.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

village idiot

yall still a bunch of blyat cyki afaik

village idiot

you should be informed that i have a bit of emperor trump game going on, i figure since ain't anyone busting their ass, why should i either, fuck you

Doktor Howl

Quote from: village idiot on August 12, 2020, 03:28:40 PM
you should be informed that i have a bit of emperor trump game going on, i figure since ain't anyone busting their ass, why should i either, fuck you

Nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about, and nobody cares.  You're boring.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I got yer gawd emperer reit heere. :goatse:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

village idiot

well then, miss fancypants, as a doktor do you say i bring anything out of my mad mess?

Juana

Quote from: village idiot on August 12, 2020, 08:14:25 PM

well then, miss fancypants, as a doktor do you say i bring anything out of my mad mess?
I'm not a 'miss', but as a doktor I concur with Howl's diagnosis of "boring repeat".