News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Village Idiot Thread

Started by village idiot, August 07, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

village idiot

i've learned people call the shitstorm i'm living "the game". it's some kooky bs i never subscribed to. people are fucked in the head  :horrormirth:

POFP

:sad:

I miss the days when they could trigger 100 Page Rage Threads by getting us to argue over real issues/points in Devil's Advocate-like fashion. Friendships would be tested. People were fired. Some drowned in the pool on the roof.

It was good fucking times, man  :cry:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

altered

The last one to do that was RWHN, who has the weed gangsters pounding at our door for his name and likeness so they can track him down.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

village idiot

Quote from: altered on August 25, 2020, 07:47:44 PM
The last one to do that was RWHN, who has the weed gangsters pounding at our door for his name and likeness so they can track him down.

sounds like a proper discordian

altered

:lulz:

As if you're any judge of "proper" or "improper" Discordians.

Let me guess, no one here is a really real Discordian?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

POFP

What the fuck's a 'Discordian'? Is this not the Jenkem Mall's Q&A Forum?
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

village idiot

are you some kind of snowflakes, am i exercising stupidity here? ffs i'll go join a cult.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on August 25, 2020, 09:08:07 PM
:lulz:

As if you're any judge of "proper" or "improper" Discordians.

Let me guess, no one here is a really real Discordian?

We're real Discordians, but not really really real Discordians for realness.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

I'm a cultural Discordian.  It means I get to cherry-pick the bits I like, and ignore the rest.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

Cultural Discordianism is just Groucho Marxism in a wig.

village idiot

you suck i'll go become a construction worker. pays better than the current gig and you get to get in good enough shape to beat people up, provided they go full discord on you

The Johnny

I'm actually just a very bad quality concordian and i got exiled here.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

Quote from: The Johnny on August 25, 2020, 10:51:00 PM

I'm actually just a very bad quality concordian and i got exiled here.

I tried telling everyone you couldn't be trusted but they said I was just full of beans and would feel better about it later.

They were wrong about the beans, for the record.

Bovine19

Quote from: altered on August 25, 2020, 07:47:44 PM

Maybe they just want some chips.