News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

[OPEN ROLEPLAY] we are hiding in LMNO's basement

Started by Cramulus, September 03, 2020, 04:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Frontside Back

"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

minuspace

My sample container's got holes in it or something. Someone please pass the goo.

Trivial

Is no one going to comment on the conspicuously human shaped trash bag?
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Trivial on September 08, 2020, 01:19:13 AM
Is no one going to comment on the conspicuously human shaped trash bag?

Oh, that's just LuciferX.
Molon Lube

LMNO

POFP

It's just like the Brake Mechanic/Fortune Teller said...
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

bugmenоt