News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

[OPEN ROLEPLAY] we are hiding in LMNO's basement

Started by Cramulus, September 03, 2020, 04:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Cain

This is what happens to the Montana landsharks once LMNO is done with them.

Doktor Howl

This is the toxic run off from LMNO's financial voodoo.  It's basically Moloch poop.  You keep Moloch happy, the margins increase...This may involved missing mail room personnel, but if you're gonna bitch about everything little thing...

Anyway, the goop is only spiritually toxic.  It can't actually hurt your corporeal body, and if you were worried about your soul, then what the fuck are you DOING in LMNO's basement?
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 03, 2020, 07:27:38 PM
This is the toxic run off from LMNO's financial voodoo.

oh thank god, I thoght it was toxic runoff from LMNO's vindaloo

Quoteif you were worried about your soul, then what the fuck are you DOING in LMNO's basement?

What are we doing here?
Beats me. Look, I always just accept the quest---I can't be bothered with flavor text

Cain

I did not consent to being confined in this landshark containment sex dungeon.

LMNO

I HEAR SOMETHING IN THE BASEMENT. PERHAPS I SHOULD SEE WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE.

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

I shall valiantly hide behind Cram.

Think well of me, professor!
Molon Lube

altered

It's okay everyone, I'm connected to the Bluetooth speaker in LMNO's stable and currently piping Crazy Town - Butterfly directly into the ears of his horses. We can all escape once we hear the shouts of alarm, I promise.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cramulus

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I admit: I did not think this through

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

okay when he turns on the light, let's all yell SURPRISE

Cain

It's going to be really surprising for LMNO, who didn't even know that he had a basement

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on September 04, 2020, 02:00:36 PM
It's going to be really surprising for LMNO, who didn't even know that he had a basement

I hereby escalate my concern about the 'goop'

minuspace

*twirls goop round a stick*

It's either a projectile, or the kind of thing that would taste good rubbed in fennel and roasted on a spit.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."