News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by zarathustrasbastardson, September 16, 2020, 09:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarathustrasbastardson

chaos is truth
radiate better

Doktor Howl

Oh, boy.  Here we go with another 30-60 days of mental illness and failure.
Molon Lube

altered

It's okay, I need someone to be my chew toy or my teeth will fall out of my head for lack of attention.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

rong

it'll be different this time
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on September 16, 2020, 09:43:28 PM
Hi
Alas, the promise of carnage is but seldom realized.  I fear this thread will fade into obscurity.

um...DRUGS?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

LMNO

Bovine19

Sepia

Everyone will always be too late

LMNO

Sepia

Sepia

Not often I venture out of or kill me but this place is sprawling harder than way back when and it was already pretty incomprehensible to me.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sepia on October 15, 2020, 02:58:33 PM
Not often I venture out of or kill me but this place is sprawling harder than way back when and it was already pretty incomprehensible to me.

I like to think of it as the Mall of America, in that it is labyrinthine and empty.
Molon Lube

Bovine19

Needs a pretzel place

Tinfoilment

Hi.  I never posted on this forum before.  I have been a solitary Discordian for most of my life.  I chose to take the Principia Discordia as literal Erisian divine inspiration possessing some hippies, and also chose to read into it too much, inspired by how Kabala reads into the Torah to derive obviously wrong interpretations.  The Principia actually is much better for this because "everything is true in some sense".

Also swarms of Christians stalk me everywhere, slandering me and trying to intimidate me to convert by the sword.

So I shall post a thread detailing my solitary path, and thus i will have laid an egg.  Then maybe I'll leave or something because I hate people.

This is Year 23.  Tonight is the 23rd night.   Even though Year 23 is from 2000 and not 1957, I think Discordianism should have more calanders to compete with the Mayans.   Or maybe 23-year oops repeating Year 23.