Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

SON OF A BITCH

Started by Doktor Howl, September 22, 2020, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

So what's the possible fix assuming a Biden win? Expand the court by 4 seats or so?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Eliminate the filibuster, pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, enforce penalties for gerrymandering, make DC and PR states, and pack the courts.

So obviously, I expect to live out the rest of my life in a kleptocracy disguised as a Christian Theocracatic society.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on September 22, 2020, 07:36:08 PM
Eliminate the filibuster, pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, enforce penalties for gerrymandering, make DC and PR states, and pack the courts.

So obviously, I expect to live out the rest of my life in a kleptocracy disguised as a Christian Theocracatic society.

If any two democrats would EVER be that aggressive, it's Biden and Harris.  They fight with straight razors for FUN.
Molon Lube

rong

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 22, 2020, 07:43:56 PM
Quote from: LMNO on September 22, 2020, 07:36:08 PM

If any two democrats would EVER be that aggressive, it's Biden and Harris.  They fight with straight razors for FUN.

it's true - Biden used to put his in a rain barrel so it would get all rusty.  Just ask Corn Pop.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 22, 2020, 07:32:14 PM
So what's the possible fix assuming a Biden win? Expand the court by 4 seats or so?

Is it possible to impeach a Supreme Court Justice just for "being a dick"?  I mean, assuming the dems won sufficient majorities in both the house and senate.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

The only solution is to make everyone a Supreme Court justice.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on September 22, 2020, 07:53:57 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on September 22, 2020, 07:32:14 PM

Is it possible to impeach a Supreme Court Justice just for "being a dick"?  I mean, assuming the dems won sufficient majorities in both the house and senate.

There is actually no standing definition for high crimes & misdemeanors.
Molon Lube