News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Research Essay Help

Started by christwilliam, October 08, 2020, 06:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christwilliam

Many times students require Research essay help in order to submit their assignments on time. Total assignment help can provide you the essay help you need so you submit your essays before deadline and get the best grades as well.

LMNO

Cramulus

The Machine Presence graces us yet again

pity us, o lord, for we have nary the time to submit our essays before deadline, nor will we receive the best grades

mercy upon us

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

I suppose you let the dogs out, too

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on October 08, 2020, 07:48:25 PM
I suppose you let the dogs out, too

And the beat that got dropped?

You know it.
Molon Lube

Cain

Fun fact: you can make good money as a college-level essay writer. The work wasn't regular enough when I was doing it, which is why I gave it up, but for two book reviews and a first year essay I got paid near enough to £300, a decade ago.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on October 09, 2020, 09:31:08 AM
Fun fact: you can make good money as a college-level essay writer. The work wasn't regular enough when I was doing it, which is why I gave it up, but for two book reviews and a first year essay I got paid near enough to £300, a decade ago.

What the fuck, thats like an entire month's minimum wage salary here.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Yeah, I mean it doesn't go as far here, but it's not exactly pocket change either...that would cover half my rent now, in London, for example.

I have no idea what the current going rates are...I suspect it's probably more organised, but also possibly pays less. But if I could do that twice a month and just chillax the rest of the time, on a regular basis, I'd seriously consider moving somewhere as relatively cheap as Mexico to live.