News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

DISCORDIANS ARE TRYING TO IMPOSE PENTABARF-LAW

Started by Cramulus, October 29, 2020, 03:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE RULED BY RADICAL DISCORDIAN FUNDAMENTALISM
WE HAVE TO STOP THE SPREAD OF PENTABARF-LAW BEFORE IT STARTS FUCKING SUBURBAN MILFS

TELL ME YOUR WOST-CASE SCENARIOS FOR THE PENTABARF BEING LEGALLY ENFORCED

Doktor Howl

People will not believe stop signs.  Mass carnage.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Do you remember the Great Molasses Flood of Boston?  Discordians remember, and they will not be outdone.

If the pentabarf is ratified, every Friday, a reservoir containing several gigatonnes of hotdogs will be detonated in every major city.  The resulting rain of wieners will end hunger and severely reduce property values.

DISCORDIA IS ALREADY IN THE POCKET OF BIG PORK.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

QuoteDISCORDIANS ARE TRYING TO IMPOSE PENTABARF-LAW

Bovine19

I was going to say five tons of flax, but imposing pentabarf-law would obviously lead to mass stagflation

hooplala

We've been living under what amounts to Pentabarf-Law up here for the better part of 5 years now. I hardly notice it anymore. But, thanks a lot Trudeau!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman