News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Folk News

Started by lexi, November 12, 2020, 02:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexi

My history is hazy, but what role have Discordians played in the evolution of fake news? 70 million people still haven't gotten the joke. What's the plan?

Bovine19

The plan:  Build a bigger bunker

lexi

Why build your own bunker when there's never been an easier time to just tweak the paranoia of a trumpy neighbour into building an even bigger deluxe bunker for themselves? Donate some fire-detectors and a remote-release CO canister hidden in the prune juice, and you have as many bunkers as you wish.

I find your lack of apocalypse-training disturbing :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: purpleXi on November 12, 2020, 02:30:08 PM
My history is hazy, but what role have Discordians played in the evolution of fake news? 70 million people still haven't gotten the joke. What's the plan?

The plan is to build a bigger, better plan, one that will benefit ever man, woman, and child on this fine planet.  Perhaps for as long as 30 minutes.  How much would you pay for THAT?  This ain't your grandpa's apocalypse!  Modern technology lets us do that faster, bigger, and sexier than people in the cold war could have DREAMED, and all without a single extra tax dollar being added to your mind-numbing share of our nation's debt.

Who are we?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Wait.  I remember who this is.

Molon Lube

Bovine19

Quote from: purpleXi on November 12, 2020, 02:54:59 PM
Why build your own bunker when there's never been an easier time to just tweak the paranoia of a trumpy neighbour into building an even bigger deluxe bunker for themselves? Donate some fire-detectors and a remote-release CO canister hidden in the prune juice, and you have as many bunkers as you wish.

I find your lack of apocalypse-training disturbing :lulz:

The Proud Boys don't really seem to be bunker-building types.

lexi

Fair, I'm pretty out of touch.. fashionably quaint? :)

Moved to Hamilton, Ontario three weeks ago and the Proud Boys apparently just love it here. Though no one yet has put a brick through my ineffective curtain, so yay inevitable progress!