News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

2021 Poll

Started by Doktor Howl, November 18, 2020, 06:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2021 will be

Better than 2020
4 (16%)
"Part 2"
10 (40%)
Shut up.
3 (12%)
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP GOD WHY CAN'T YOU SHUT UP?
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Bold to assume 2020 isn't just going to be extended indefinitely.

The Johnny

Covid-20: Electric Mink Boogaloo
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Brother Flight Risk

COVID to emerge from a mudbank like Johnny Rambo, gleefully lobbing RPGs from a composite bow at both Reds and POWs alike.

Pergamos

I don't know if shut up with the capitals expresses "worse enough that we think of 2020 as the good old days" but it looked like the closest option to that.

altered

I don't want to /think/ about 2021.

I'm still trying to keep my ass off the streets for the rest of 2020.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cramulus

I think we're turning a corner.

We've got a lot of ground to cover before shit's "good" again, but I am not all doom & gloom about the coming year.

Bovine19

PopeTom

Quote from: Cain on November 18, 2020, 09:26:27 PM
Bold to assume 2020 isn't just going to be extended indefinitely.

This!

Once Trump fails to get states to just invalidate their elections he will use his access to nuclear weapons to force the world to keep the calendar at 23:59 December 31st indefinitely.

Biden can't become President of the United States if it's never January 20th.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Faust

The US will hopefully limp back towards something like normality next year, the UK and Brexit has to play out on this side, so there is still stuff in there to come
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Quote from: Faust on November 24, 2020, 11:13:01 AM
The US will hopefully limp back towards something like normality next year, the UK and Brexit has to play out on this side, so there is still stuff in there to come

You say that, but just wait until CornPop hears Biden has been made President and comes after him.

Suu

I'm applying for a PhD program.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG? OTHER THAN HAVING TO GO BACK TO FLORIDA, OF COURSE.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

I know it's part of where you're from, but still... you're going BACK?

Wait.  I just remembered, you'll be leaving Norfolk.

I get it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on November 25, 2020, 12:50:20 PM
you'll be leaving Norfolk.

Ha.  Haha.  HAHAHA.  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Molon Lube

LMNO

I get the feeling there's an implication that Norfolk is the result of a Tucson spore cloud that landed on the East coast.