News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

TRUMP LAUNCHES CRUISE MISSILES AGAINST IRAN

Started by Cain, December 02, 2020, 04:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The Wizard Joseph

... The ad saved me. Now I owe the ads a solid.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

oh god its horrible, such depths of human depravity
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on December 02, 2020, 05:40:30 PM
oh god its horrible, such depths of human depravity

Truly only words like "depravity" and "travesty" truly capture the nature and scope of this.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Brother Flight Risk

I awake with a Simply Red tune stuck in my head, and now this.

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl