News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Gmail temp banned and SSL awaiting renewal

Started by Faust, December 04, 2020, 08:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

This place has been far to lively as of late, as such to drive down the numbers all @gmail.com email addresses were banned and the ssl cert was broken

Anyone caught in the Gmail ban (which was actually due to overzealous actions in the war against Machine Kind), may need to clear their cache and log in again if they got caught on the ban screen.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Bruno

I just got a warning that the certificate had expired. I think I'm registered with my old Yahoo address.
Formerly something else...

Suu

I cleared my cache, and then got the SSL warning. Still says not secure.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Faust

Yeah im waiting on the cert renewal, I think its processed manually

Cain

Faust

Faust

Still waiting on the cert, weekend was probably a bad time to do it

Doktor Howl

Okay, got a bunch of people in the waiting room with gmail addies.  Don't know what to do with them (I mean, one of them looks non-spamboty).
Molon Lube

Faust

Its safe to ban their email fulladdress@gmail.com, the ban that caused the issue was *@gmail.com because that wildcard means bye to everyone from gmail.

I'll clear out the trap there

Faust

Cain

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard Joseph

All good here! I... Was beginning to worry.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Faust

Quote from: The Johnny on December 08, 2020, 02:05:51 AM

We're gucci, like Monica Belucci

I'm hearing that in your avatars voice and it freaks me out