News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Holy fuck, everything DID default to main.

Started by Doktor Howl, December 15, 2020, 03:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

CHEF, YUO HAVE SOME SPLAININ' TO DO!

QuoteA 40-year-old man riding a scooter was shot in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood on Friday, the San Francisco Police Department said Monday.

Police responded to the incident at 4:12 p.m. and found the victim suffering from non-life-threatening injuries at Columbia Square near Sixth and Minna streets.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Man-shot-scooter-SoMa-San-Francisco-15800708.php

:lulz::hammer: :lulz:
Molon Lube

Suu

Why must they always step?

Quote"Officers searched for a crime scene, but no evidence of a crime scene was located," said Officer Robert Rueca, a public information officer with the department.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on December 16, 2020, 01:10:03 AM
Why must they always step?

Quote"Officers searched for a crime scene, but no evidence of a crime scene was located," said Officer Robert Rueca, a public information officer with the department.

At least this prevented CSU from testing, and thus all being killed.
Molon Lube