News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Holy fuck, everything DID default to main.

Started by Doktor Howl, December 15, 2020, 03:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

CHEF, YUO HAVE SOME SPLAININ' TO DO!

QuoteA 40-year-old man riding a scooter was shot in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood on Friday, the San Francisco Police Department said Monday.

Police responded to the incident at 4:12 p.m. and found the victim suffering from non-life-threatening injuries at Columbia Square near Sixth and Minna streets.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Man-shot-scooter-SoMa-San-Francisco-15800708.php

:lulz::hammer: :lulz:
Molon Lube

Suu

Why must they always step?

Quote"Officers searched for a crime scene, but no evidence of a crime scene was located," said Officer Robert Rueca, a public information officer with the department.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on December 16, 2020, 01:10:03 AM
Why must they always step?

Quote"Officers searched for a crime scene, but no evidence of a crime scene was located," said Officer Robert Rueca, a public information officer with the department.

At least this prevented CSU from testing, and thus all being killed.
Molon Lube