News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Unity (Hey, Louie)

Started by Doktor Howl, December 15, 2020, 06:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Louie,

I keep hearing republicans crying about the continued verbal abuse from democrats/liberals/some progressives after Biden called for unity.  Well, the thing is, we didn't include them in our unity.  We united without them.  Biden may not have intended this, but Biden isn't God.  He's The Guy That Ran Against Trump, and is president simply because the alternative was so awful.

I don't WANT to unite with Proudboys.  I don't WANT to unite with Rick Warren or Rush Limbaugh, or Hannity.  I want to put them in a shipping container and drop it into the ocean off of Newfoundland.

This may sound a little over the top.  Harsh times, man.  They have had their way for too long and they have shat all over the place, and the situation with regard to them is unsalvageable.  There is nothing left to do but kick them right back up into their old man's urethra, and then have their fathers deported to any foreign land that will have them...Or maybe we can forgo all that bad noise and just ship them to the Aleutian Islands and let them have their capitalism all by themselves.  There are no trees on those islands, they won't be building any rafts to come back and give us trouble.

Then we can all smile at Joe Biden as he enters office.  No, the OTHER kind of smile.  The one that makes your poop try to run away without you.

Up the revolution, you yammering gasbag,
Hamish

Molon Lube

LMNO

The Johnny

So I've been told, that a fitting paradise for such people would be Liberia
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on December 15, 2020, 07:38:45 PM

So I've been told, that a fitting paradise for such people would be Liberia

We've inflicted enough on Liberia.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 15, 2020, 06:47:08 PM
I don't WANT to unite with Proudboys.  I don't WANT to unite with Rick Warren or Rush Limbaugh, or Hannity.  I want to put them in a shipping container and drop it into the ocean off of Newfoundland.

Please don't dump toxic waste in the ocean.

Don't you have a place in Yucca Mountain for that sort of thing?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on December 15, 2020, 08:31:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 15, 2020, 06:47:08 PM

Please don't dump toxic waste in the ocean.

Don't you have a place in Yucca Mountain for that sort of thing?

Yep.  Right on the aquifer.

Because we're fucking MORONS.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Yeah. It's like a bunch of filthy hogs ran wild in a house for SO LONG that the place was wrecked and every bit as filthy as a pig pen, and rather than corraling the pigs and cleaning up they expect folks to just be cool sleeping next to them from now on, and advocate it. No "let's clean up together and set things in order by first removing the pigs" wanna know why?

They're pigs too.
It's obviously true.
And we can yell
And scream until
Our faces turn blue

Sure

But pigs will be pigs
No matter what you do
And everyone wants it cleaned up
But few have the will
To slog through the swill
And see it through

And nowhere
Is there
A place
To rest

Some may laugh
But this is no jest
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

2016: "Fuck your feelings."

2017: "Triggered yet, libs?"

2018: "Fucking the country over to own the libs."

2019: "Libs are literally Satanic pedophiles who kill and eat babies in dark rituals"

2020: "Y-you need to unify the country and have us all come together!"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on December 17, 2020, 07:47:33 AM
2016: "Fuck your feelings."

2017: "Triggered yet, libs?"

2018: "Fucking the country over to own the libs."

2019: "Libs are literally Satanic pedophiles who kill and eat babies in dark rituals"

2020: "Y-you need to unify the country and have us all come together!"

Also 2020:  "You guys are gonna let us have some say, right?"

:lulz:
Molon Lube

LMNO

The problem is, moderate Liberals will do exactly that.  And they'll get thrashed.  Again.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on December 17, 2020, 04:12:25 PM
The problem is, moderate Liberals will do exactly that.  And they'll get thrashed.  Again.

Remains to be seen. 

Biden is talking about unity, but I'm watching his cabinet picks.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I mean, these days I'm a moderate dem, and I don't want anyone on the right to ever get a good night's sleep again.

I am in the moderate camp, of course, because the left wing can't find its own ass with two hands and a hunting dog.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 17, 2020, 04:47:20 PM
I mean, these days I'm a moderate dem, and I don't want anyone on the right to ever get a good night's sleep again.

I am in the moderate camp, of course, because the left wing can't find its own ass with two hands and a hunting dog.

To be fair they're not so much in their camp with you..

You're IN their camp with THEM.

*cue badass prison fight scene*
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 17, 2020, 04:58:37 PM

I still love the squad, don't get me wrong.

I just have been watching the left wing methodically shoot off their toes for 5 years now, and they're not going anywhere as a larger political movement.  Not because they're aren't correct - they are - but because their messaging is terrible and many of them have shitty motivation.

You can be right about everything and still fail miserably.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 17, 2020, 05:10:03 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 17, 2020, 04:58:37 PM

I still love the squad, don't get me wrong.

I just have been watching the left wing methodically shoot off their toes for 5 years now, and they're not going anywhere as a larger political movement.  Not because they're aren't correct - they are - but because their messaging is terrible and many of them have shitty motivation.

You can be right about everything and still fail miserably.

Fucking AMEN!
:mittens:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl