News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Woo Products go here

Started by Trivial, December 19, 2020, 04:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

https://leelaq.com/

These products a filled with quantum energy!
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Wizard Joseph

I used your new Leela Q H.E.A.L. card yesterday. It's really beautiful! Starting with the gorgeous healing purple bag! Such a nice quality! Love the material and design of the card! I held the card against my chest for about 20 min last night and I got very sleepy. I slept so good last night but may not of been a fair test due to how my day went. This morning I took the old HEAL frequency, Happy card, your new HEAL card and several other cards I have made with different frequencies and closed my eyes and muscle tested each card not knowing which one my husband was holding against me.... I tested 3 different times which one was the most beneficial and each time my body picked the new Leela Q H.E.A.L. card. I'm currently charging me a brass capsule with the frequency. Thank you! 🙏❤️
This MUST be a Subgenius plot. :lulz: :lulz:

But if it's NOT...  :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

I'm just here for the LMNO anger.
Molon Lube

Cain

The "Q" in quantum stands for "Q-anon".

PopeTom

Quote from: Cain on December 20, 2020, 02:21:18 AM
The "Q" in quantum stands for "Q-anon".

WWG1WGA is just their expression of quantum entanglement.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

chaotic neutral observer

Does anyone remember those "Q-ray ionized bracelets"?

"It's called the QRay effect, a beautiful and meticulously designed bracelet that works in a similar fashion to acupuncture without needles."

I once saw a bank teller wearing one.  Not really the kind of thing you want to see on someone handling your money.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Trivial

Trivial

Bruno

Quote from: Trivial on January 29, 2021, 02:48:33 PM
https://orgonitezen.com/collections/orgonitepyramids

Gah! I clicked it and it followed me to FB!

I'm not even using the same browser. I've got this tab on Firefox, and FB in a tab on Chrome.
Formerly something else...

Drake75

Quote from: Bruno on March 01, 2021, 06:39:39 AM
Quote from: Trivial on January 29, 2021, 02:48:33 PM
https://orgonitezen.com/collections/orgonitepyramids

Gah! I clicked it and it followed me to FB!

I'm not even using the same browser. I've got this tab on Firefox, and FB in a tab on Chrome.

Really? I only recently stopped having FB not IP blocked by a system32 file...

So, uh, everyones opinions I might read when I come back later, is this a nice rabbit hole?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on December 21, 2020, 02:59:30 PM
Does anyone remember those "Q-ray ionized bracelets"?

"It's called the QRay effect, a beautiful and meticulously designed bracelet that works in a similar fashion to acupuncture without needles."

I once saw a bank teller wearing one.  Not really the kind of thing you want to see on someone handling your money.

Nonsense.  If they believe that kind of shit, they'll believe in finance laws.
Molon Lube