News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Boogs storm the capitol building

Started by Doktor Howl, January 06, 2021, 09:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Marjorie Greene just got tossed off of her committees and did the best blubber since Big Ed Muskie.
Molon Lube

altered

:lulz: Oh gooodie. I've been /waiting/ for this one.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Didn't she also get, like, a standing ovation for apologising though and saying she was sorry she believed in crazy stuff (that she nevertheless will not disavow)?

LMNO

From what I recall, she didn't really apologize, and then tried to blame Facebook for showing her the Qanon information

Cain

The party of personal responsibility!

LMNO

And now the GOP is going after AOC over her instagram vid where she described what happened to her.

https://www.vox.com/2021/2/4/22266869/nancy-mace-aoc-insurrection-hallways

And McCarthy, boy wonder, went from decrying Qanon in the GOP to now saying he doesn't even know what a Qanon is, even though he's been speaking about it for months.

https://www.vox.com/2021/2/4/22266193/kevin-mccarthy-qanon-marjorie-taylor-greene

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on February 05, 2021, 12:55:29 PM
From what I recall, she didn't really apologize, and then tried to blame Facebook for showing her the Qanon information
"I was allowed to be shown false information."

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Bruno

McConnell during the vote: "Not Guilty"

McConnell after the vote: "He's totally guilty"
Formerly something else...