News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Boogs storm the capitol building

Started by Doktor Howl, January 06, 2021, 09:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Ooh!  Please keep us up-to-date on that.

Cain

Q. G. Pennyworth

No but we're hollering about him and his nazi friends at city hall Sunday. The chief of police is excited.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on January 08, 2021, 07:17:22 PM
YOU GUYS
YOU GUYS
THE LOCAL NAZI FUCK
THE ONE WHO LIVES IN MY CITY
WE HAVE DOX OF HIM INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUILDING
MOTHERFUCKER MIGHT ACTUALLY PAY FOR SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE
I AM CRYING OVER HERE

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 08, 2021, 11:04:37 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on January 08, 2021, 07:17:22 PM
YOU GUYS
YOU GUYS
THE LOCAL NAZI FUCK
THE ONE WHO LIVES IN MY CITY
WE HAVE DOX OF HIM INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUILDING
MOTHERFUCKER MIGHT ACTUALLY PAY FOR SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE
I AM CRYING OVER HERE

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

:nuke:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

Good news from Mass. then! Let me know how it goes.

In other news, the fallout from this gets FUNNIER.

https://www.theverge.com/22218805/donald-trump-platforms-bans-facebook-twitter-youtube

Trump's banned from Twitter forever, we know that by now. But there's more laughs to go around, folks.

His team's Twitter: gone.
His digital communications director's Twitter: gone.
His fucking Shopify store: gone.

But wait! There's more!

His @POTUS posts got deleted and Twitter has said they'll keep doing it.
All the Q-morons are going down on Twitter too.

And on top of that!

The /other/ Trumpist subreddit got banned.
The Trumpist Discord server got banned.
Google removed Parler from the Play Store.
Apple's aiming to do it next, because they're demanding moderation policies, which Parler will never agree to.

There is so much butthurt going around, and with the arrests going down the far-right power base is losing the ability to coordinate anything -- everyone's gonna be too scared to do anything except the real hardliners. Who don't have the ability to coordinate effectively or the backing of numbers, and who likely are being hunted down by the filth after that little incident with Congress... Whoopsie doodle, sorta /really/ goddamn fucked the dog with that whole "storm the Capitol" thing, didn't they?

But there's one particular thing I want to leave you all with, to bring a smile, to /truly/ bless this god-forsaken wilderness with warm happiness.

Imagine Ron Paul Weed at this moment. He must be hopping fucking mad. He must be boiling the fuck over. Imagine Ron Paul Weed jumping around in a manic fit of despair and anger, shrieking, breaking his desk over his computer, then his computer over his head.

Ah, the little joys in life...
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

Very poetic that one of the people that died that day, was carrying a "Dont thread on me" flag, and got trampled.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Bruno

I've been hearing reports from multiple states of the National Guards mobilizing. Seems like they're planning on not fucking around next time.

Good thing, too. The insurrectionists probably won't be either. Hopefully, they're sending some to protect weak points in the infrastructure while they're at it.
Formerly something else...

The Johnny

Quote from: Bruno on January 09, 2021, 08:16:14 PM
I've been hearing reports from multiple states of the National Guards mobilizing. Seems like they're planning on not fucking around next time.

Good thing, too. The insurrectionists probably won't be either. Hopefully, they're sending some to protect weak points in the infrastructure while they're at it.

Maybe they'll just take pictures with them, as the critical infrastructure is on fire in the background.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

The problem was last time Trump wanted the National Guard to mobilise against the counter-protestors.

This is why certain European intelligence agencies have people who think this was a planned coup. If if it had worked, the National Guard would have secured Capitol Hill but let the Trumpists run riot inside. And while a lot of these idiots were farcical, some did come armed and with ziplocks on show - they intended to take hostages.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2021, 09:34:52 PM

The problem was last time Trump wanted the National Guard to mobilise against the counter-protestors.

This is why certain European intelligence agencies have people who think this was a planned coup. If if it had worked, the National Guard would have secured Capitol Hill but let the Trumpists run riot inside. And while a lot of these idiots were farcical, some did come armed and with ziplocks on show - they intended to take hostages.

Even within this forum I have contradictory recollections on what side people thought the NG would take... I vaguely remember the NG enforced aggresively a curfew in urban neighbourhoods... but i also recall people here arguing that the NG are more loyal to the State and the Constitution than the President itself... and now you're saying the NG would support the coup.

I dont remember who said what, and if the narrative has changed based on how they acted in each scenario, just pointing out the contradictions.

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

The chain of command gives the President and the state Governor authority over all National Guard units.

DC isn't a state, so it doesn't have a Governor, the National Guard comes under the authority of the President, as would seconded National Guard units from nearby states.

Bruno

Quote from: The Johnny on January 09, 2021, 09:00:55 PM

Maybe they'll just take pictures with them, as the critical infrastructure is on fire in the background.

They better bring their Polaroids.

My niece got one for Christmas. I didn't know they were even still a thing.

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2021, 09:34:52 PM

Yeah. I definitely haven't ruled out the possibility that everything is not going to be okay. I just spent my entire stimulus check on solar panels and 2-way radios. I hope they get here before civilization ends.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2021, 10:54:31 PM
The chain of command gives the President and the state Governor authority over all National Guard units.

DC isn't a state, so it doesn't have a Governor, the National Guard comes under the authority of the President, as would seconded National Guard units from nearby states.

I see, i was too focused computing other factors and i forgot this one.

-B.F. Skinner