News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Boogs storm the capitol building

Started by Doktor Howl, January 06, 2021, 09:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Hello  welcome to my unfiltered garbage

Part of me really wants to believe that this will change anything for the people who were outside the building and didn't actually want to storm it. Like, I can see that faintest glimmer of a possibility that they could see how part of a protest could be calm while another one is a complete shitstorm, that they could take a step back and say "oh so some people burned buildings during BLM events but just like I didn't want to storm the capitol and do a coup maybe the BLM people aren't about rioting." And I know, I know, it's not going to happen. It's a moment that would make sense for it to happen if it could, but the MAGA cult is very resistant to enemy memes. I know.

I am sick to death of people who are whining that police hitting these chuds with teargas or killing that woman is bad somehow. No. They are my enemies and I wish them harm. Full stop. The reasons you do things matter, and these fuckos invaded the Capitol to install their beloved dictator for another 4 years. They didn't storm it to end police brutality, or to end the concentration camps, or to end the fossil fuel industry before it kills us all. They did it because they are at best gullible wannabe revolutionaries and more likely because they are racist fucks who want to return to a fictionalized version of America where their Whiteness would get them a house and wife and kids and the ability to beat the shit out of any brown people in their neighborhood, and also the wife and kids. FUCK THEM. I HOPE THEY DIE.

altered

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on January 07, 2021, 04:44:48 PM

Part of me really wants to believe that this will change anything for the people who were outside the building and didn't actually want to storm it. Like, I can see that faintest glimmer of a possibility that they could see how part of a protest could be calm while another one is a complete shitstorm, that they could take a step back and say "oh so some people burned buildings during BLM events but just like I didn't want to storm the capitol and do a coup maybe the BLM people aren't about rioting." And I know, I know, it's not going to happen. It's a moment that would make sense for it to happen if it could, but the MAGA cult is very resistant to enemy memes. I know.

I am sick to death of people who are whining that police hitting these chuds with teargas or killing that woman is bad somehow. No. They are my enemies and I wish them harm. Full stop. The reasons you do things matter, and these fuckos invaded the Capitol to install their beloved dictator for another 4 years. They didn't storm it to end police brutality, or to end the concentration camps, or to end the fossil fuel industry before it kills us all. They did it because they are at best gullible wannabe revolutionaries and more likely because they are racist fucks who want to return to a fictionalized version of America where their Whiteness would get them a house and wife and kids and the ability to beat the shit out of any brown people in their neighborhood, and also the wife and kids. FUCK THEM. I HOPE THEY DIE.

All of this.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

They very politicians who radicalized these people are now accusing them of being Antifa false-flag agent provocateurs.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on January 07, 2021, 04:56:30 PM

All of this.

Twice.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

BREAKING NEWS!

Man with history of throwing people under buses, throws more people under a bus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4rBlac-UE

Not a bad speech, though.  Didn't sound a whit like Trump.  I'm surprised he read it.  I wonder who wrote it.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Johnny

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on January 08, 2021, 03:49:26 AM
BREAKING NEWS!

Man with history of throwing people under buses, throws more people under a bus!

Not a bad speech, though.  Didn't sound a whit like Trump.  I'm surprised he read it.  I wonder who wrote it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

BREAKING NEWS!

Yeah, holy shit. The whole damn thing looked like "I'm being held hostage and this script is fake," probably because he didn't want to read it but someone finally laid down the law and a metric fuckton of blackmail material.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

In other news!

For once, I actually prefer Facebook's handling of literally a single goddamn thing ever to Twitter's. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/technology/facebook-trump-ban.html

Twitter has unbanned him, though he has no more warnings left and will be banned with one more slip-up.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 07, 2021, 11:31:28 PM
Quote from: altered on January 07, 2021, 04:56:30 PM

All of this.

Twice.

This is the closest thing we have to an emote reclecting my feelings on the matter. That and this little guy. :evil:
:pax:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

BREAKING NEWS!

Watching this made me very uncomfortable. Like if the camera was to pan right would we see his kids with a gun to their heads.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

TheAudience

Quote from: Faust on January 08, 2021, 08:51:01 AM
BREAKING NEWS!

Watching this made me very uncomfortable. Like if the camera was to pan right would we see his kids with a gun to their heads.

Anyone got an over/under on when he returns to his usual rhetoric of "We won by a landslide, I never concede"?

The pundits I tune into have been breathing a sigh of relief at this video and saying "Its finally over, he concedes". And I scream "Have You Learned Nothing!"

"Babe, I didn't mean it I swear, just come back!" says the abuser.

I give him till next Tuesday before he is back at it again.
registered to see the fatberg.

The Johnny

I dont think hes ever actually apologized before that moment... the power that forced him to do that will not banish in such a short time span.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: TheAudience on January 08, 2021, 01:37:59 PM
Anyone got an over/under on when he returns to his usual rhetoric of "We won by a landslide, I never concede"?

The pundits I tune into have been breathing a sigh of relief at this video and saying "Its finally over, he concedes". And I scream "Have You Learned Nothing!"

"Babe, I didn't mean it I swear, just come back!" says the abuser.

I give him till next Tuesday before he is back at it again.

A week ago, I was expecting him to refuse to concede indefinitely, even after Biden's inauguration.  I don't believe Trump has changed his mind, so there must be an unknown factor at play here.  How long it takes for him to revert to form depends on the strength of that factor.

I'd bet on end-of-day Saturday, latest.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

LMNO

I'm pretty sure he didn't concede in that speech.  He talked about a transition of power, but never actually admitted he lost.

Q. G. Pennyworth

YOU GUYS
YOU GUYS
THE LOCAL NAZI FUCK
THE ONE WHO LIVES IN MY CITY
WE HAVE DOX OF HIM INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUILDING
MOTHERFUCKER MIGHT ACTUALLY PAY FOR SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE
I AM CRYING OVER HERE