News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

FINAL WARNING

Started by chaotic neutral observer, January 21, 2021, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

This is a friendly reminder to all employees that the wellness and mental health survey must be filled out by the end of today.

The survey is mandatory, and failure to comply will result in disciplinary action.

Your mental health is important to us.  Stay safe, and avoid all interpersonal contact.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

My job description is wrong.

altered

Hi,

I would like to remind you that I filled out the survey already multiple times but that the web form would not let me submit it because spaces were forbidden characters in the notes section. I would be happy to resubmit but you have to fix your webform first, otherwise I am actually not able to submit anything through it. I have informed you about your broken webform three previous times without action being taken. Please fix!

Thanks!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Dear Capitalist Pig-Dog:

We of the Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Laboratories #1-3 reject your demands and scoff at your "final warnings" of "disciplinary actions".  We have HIPAA weapons, and we are not afraid to use them.

As a demonstration of the Peoples' Might, we have begun piping Taylor Dane songs into your offices.

All power to the People,
Comrade Doktor Howl,

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2021, 04:17:25 PM
My job description is wrong.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Your assigned duties will be realigned to reflect your current job description ASAP.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: altered on January 21, 2021, 04:18:23 PM
Hi,

I would like to remind you that I filled out the survey already multiple times but that the web form would not let me submit it because spaces were forbidden characters in the notes section. I would be happy to resubmit but you have to fix your webform first, otherwise I am actually not able to submit anything through it. I have informed you about your broken webform three previous times without action being taken. Please fix!

Thanks!
Hi,

Try refreshing your browser.  If that doesn't work, please post a bug report using the webform.

Thanks.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 21, 2021, 04:57:38 PM
Dear Capitalist Pig-Dog:

We of the Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Laboratories #1-3 reject your demands and scoff at your "final warnings" of "disciplinary actions".  We have HIPAA weapons, and we are not afraid to use them.

As a demonstration of the Peoples' Might, we have begun piping Taylor Dane songs into your offices.

All power to the People,
Comrade Doktor Howl,
Hi,

Unfortunately, due to the ongoing pandemic, we are unable to process your request for disciplinary action at this time.  Please defer any rebellious action until we are better prepared.

Best regards.