News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

So, how's that Brexit thing coming along?

Started by Doktor Howl, January 22, 2021, 12:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Soon Brexit will be terrible and it will all be Boris Johnson's fault.

Calling it now.

Cain

Not joking btw, I fully expect that "Boris is a secret Remainer who ruined Brexit, we now need [Tory idiot of the moment] to step in and deliver REAL BREXIT."

I just don't know who the idiot of the moment will be.

The Commander

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2022, 10:26:13 AM
Not joking btw, I fully expect that "Boris is a secret Remainer who ruined Brexit, we now need [Tory idiot of the moment] to step in and deliver REAL BREXIT."

Liz Truss perhaps? I don't know much about her, but as I understand it, she's pretty anti-immigration. I know the refugee assistance group I work with is not happy with her.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Faust

Quote from: Cain on January 22, 2022, 10:26:13 AM

The ever shrinking circle of pure brexiteers getting kicked out by the ever changing requirements of what a True Brexit means.

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Quote from: The Commander on January 23, 2022, 09:20:28 AM
Liz Truss perhaps? I don't know much about her, but as I understand it, she's pretty anti-immigration. I know the refugee assistance group I work with is not happy with her.

The Commander
DIA

They definitely tried to make her, and Sunak, a thing. I'm not sure how many in the party are biting, but attempts were made.

Quote from: Faust on January 23, 2022, 10:07:35 AM
The ever shrinking circle of pure brexiteers getting kicked out by the ever changing requirements of what a True Brexit means.

It's almost like ridiculously amorphous purity tests in politics are a bad thing!

Junkenstein

Sunak apparently at birthday party, at least one.

Rumor is one party was for dog.

Not dead, still in cave send help making electricity has been difficult
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Well there was what, 15 parties? Lockdown months were March, April, May, June 2020, December 2020, January 2021, February 2021?

Missing a few months but it sounds like there was a party every two weeks from here.

Faust

The DUP scuttled the Government of NI over the protocol and didnt even make front page news, no statement from Boris and co showing what everyone suspected:
The Tories will use NI to make it look like they are fighting the big bad EU in the news papers but when push comes to shove they are uninterested, and wont jeopardize the TCA which the UK benefits from.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

The Tories barely give a fuck of what's happening outside the home counties.