News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

So I just got your Christmas Card, Dok.

Started by Suu, January 23, 2021, 10:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

It went on a national tour trying to find our new address through forwarding. As a result, half of the glitter on the front of the card got knocked loose. I felt this in the envelope before I opened it completely and rushed to the garbage, but it was to no avail.

Tell Jenn she sent me a damn pipe bomb of glitter. My kitchen is now coated in green, sparkling herpes as only I can expect from a card from Tucson. It landed on the cat, OH GOD, IT LANDED ON THE CAT! On the bright side, it's a bit of an improvement here in Hampton Roads, it gives the real Herpes Simplex 2 out of Virginia Beach a bit of pizazz.

You ARE right, Dok, you do live in a better place. This coast has too much fucking nature. There's a reason why all Holy Mentm come from the desert, after all.

Also, your sons look just like you and I literally thought your oldest WAS you and needed to make a double take. Holy shit, we're getting old.

There might be retaliation, which is a cheesy way of saying I'm going to give you my new address with style.

Okay for now,
Suu
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Jenn feels awful about the whole thing.  "Poor kitty!"

I can't stop laughing, myself.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 23, 2021, 10:16:10 PM
Jenn feels awful about the whole thing.  "Poor kitty!"

I can't stop laughing, myself.

That's because she has a heart of gold.

Harald is fine. He was eating dinner and didn't even notice. Since his coat is so long I bet I can follow a trail up to his bed.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."