::Still tracking down a copy of Kraftwerk's "Trans Eurpoe Express"::

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

As long as I know it is you and not the post office. :roll:  :wink:

saint aini

::shillelaghs the bible thumper on the back of his head::
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Quote from: LMNO::Still tracking down a copy of Kraftwerk's "Trans Eurpoe Express"::
And I have a package waiting for me at work but, I am at home getting over a migraine.  The girl I work with was a bit concerned, I asked if the package was from Amazon,

Quoteno. it's from "first church of last exit before toll".
hahahahaha, so then I asked
Quotedid you think I lost my mind and joined a church?
and she replied
Quotei thought maybe you pissed off someone from that message board
So, anyway, thanks for the CD's, I will listen to them tomorrow night, and thanks for scaring the girl I work with, she needs it  :twisted:

LMNO

I didn't include a song list, by the way.  I'll send you an email naming the songs & describing why I put 'em on after you've listened to it a couple of times.

Quote from: LMNOI didn't include a song list, by the way.  I'll send you an email naming the songs & describing why I put 'em on after you've listened to it a couple of times.
That'll make it more interesting, I hope  :?