News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Eldora is to be Praised!

Started by LMNO, February 01, 2005, 04:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

::Still tracking down a copy of Kraftwerk's "Trans Eurpoe Express"::

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

As long as I know it is you and not the post office. :roll:  :wink:

saint aini

::shillelaghs the bible thumper on the back of his head::
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Quote from: LMNO::Still tracking down a copy of Kraftwerk's "Trans Eurpoe Express"::
And I have a package waiting for me at work but, I am at home getting over a migraine.  The girl I work with was a bit concerned, I asked if the package was from Amazon,

Quoteno. it's from "first church of last exit before toll".
hahahahaha, so then I asked
Quotedid you think I lost my mind and joined a church?
and she replied
Quotei thought maybe you pissed off someone from that message board
So, anyway, thanks for the CD's, I will listen to them tomorrow night, and thanks for scaring the girl I work with, she needs it  :twisted:

LMNO

I didn't include a song list, by the way.  I'll send you an email naming the songs & describing why I put 'em on after you've listened to it a couple of times.

Quote from: LMNOI didn't include a song list, by the way.  I'll send you an email naming the songs & describing why I put 'em on after you've listened to it a couple of times.
That'll make it more interesting, I hope  :?