News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Random stuff.

Started by Drake75, March 16, 2021, 04:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake75

They kicked me from the KYM discord for tricking one of the admins there into giving me the weeaboo tag there.
They said I wouldn't get away with it, but I did, by leaving and coming back.
They give the tag out freely if you ask anyways, but the way I asked was by saying they turned FoE:PH into an anime.
And they believed it for some idiotic reason!
I didn't even prove I was the one wrote FOE:PH!
Please inform the admins they are dumb, if you can.

Also, I reported two YouTube superchats I didn't agree with on Tim Pool's podcast by reporting them for false advertising.
I might have been slightly angry about how he skipped over my own superchat which was $10 rather than the measly $5 the next two were, but that doesn't forgive my actions when Tim desires combatants, I know. Even got reprimanded at the end. Not by name, of course.

Drake75

My apologies, admins of this site.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Drake75 on March 16, 2021, 04:31:16 AM
My apologies, admins of this site.

Post whatever you please (within the bounds of the 6 rules).  Just don't shit up active threads.
Molon Lube

Drake75

Anyone know if voting down a video you like would possibly recommend it to people who usually would never watch the same things as you? I mean, I hardly ever go looking for many new things there so the algorithm for myself being completely fucked doesn't matter... Maybe I'll only do it if there are few dislikes. Don't want it  downvoted into not showing up at all after all.

Drake75

BE_MOM.exe and BE_DAD.exe have both encountered self-referrential as well as recursive errors and may need closing. Continue? y/n

(Couldn't help but add 2c)

Drake75

Idk what context this brings to the bigger picture, but here. Have an animation, if you want.
https://youtu.be/umvgwXINJBE

Drake75

The metaphor of a game with all the cards being blank yet the game being blackjack metaphorically blends beautifully into my own psyche into meaning it's all inside humanities head and we're all contributing to the winning factors WILLINGLY AND INESCAPABLY, INESCAPABLY VIA DEFINITIONS OFOURSELVES, which become calculable
By luck, an underdog winning becomes destiny by most viewpoints. Who is Underdog? Anyone. And,. Everyone.
Anyways, I hope your next post is more self-aware. <3

Drake75

Being real irl is most likely overrated.

Drake75

:INSERT A BY-DESIGN "MLP BLACKJACK WRITE PROPAGANDA POSTER" GOOGLE SEARCH that shows no results, even though the characters color pallete is begging for it... ;-;  monologue with greater emotional intensitty than I could ever give you without your traitorous help.:
Watching for round two.

Drake75

WHISPER HERE YOUR WORRIES AND I SHALL GRANT SOFTENIENG LIES. BE THEY MERE LIES OR TRUTHS I AM HERE FOR THE QUESTIONER ULTIMATELY.

Pwease, be rwespownsible? Wee both kinda need this as a fowwndation. <3?!??<3<3<3<3>3>>>

Drake75

The ultimate bad end as I imagine it would be meeting the guy in 2001: A Space Odyssey only to find out what was written there was everything I've ever made and they're not a fan because they got trapped in an infinite loop of re-reading it that externally lasted only a moment because of a silly physical mistake like flipping up your radiation shielding in space could be. Enough iterations of the same exact thing and I believe anyone might stop enjoying things. Maybe falsely.

You guys triggered this response well.