News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Predictable news is predictable thread.

Started by Doktor Howl, April 06, 2021, 03:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Pretty sure he's only alive as an ongoing example of "don't fuck with me".

I'm assuming a lot of effort is being put into keeping him alive at a very particular level of comfort.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 06, 2021, 11:56:12 PM
Pretty sure he's only alive as an ongoing example of "don't fuck with me".

I'm assuming a lot of effort is being put into keeping him alive at a very particular level of comfort.

Yeah, he should have died when he had the chance.  Now it's gonna be tiresome.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Reports now of 2 herniated discs. I'm not au fait with current torture methodology, but I would guess the back and head are a bit off limits due to the chances of an accidental bugger up.

There's no way he's going to be able to walk out of prison at this rate. Assuming no one fucks up and he survives his sentence.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 07, 2021, 10:13:28 PM
Reports now of 2 herniated discs. I'm not au fait with current torture methodology, but I would guess the back and head are a bit off limits due to the chances of an accidental bugger up.

There's no way he's going to be able to walk out of prison at this rate. Assuming no one fucks up and he survives his sentence.

A nightstick across the back will do that nicely.
Molon Lube