News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

MAYBE DAY 2021 IS COMING!

Started by Bobby Campbell, May 04, 2021, 09:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Campbell

"...and being humus the same roturns."
JJ, FW, Pg. 8

MAYBE DAY 2021 is a virtual celebration of the lives and ideas of Robert Anton Wilson.
There will be a maybe logical bonanza of content that goes live on July 23rd 8:08 AM EST at www.maybeday.net

We'll be putting together another edition of the NEW TRAJECTORIES zine, a collection of video presentations, a live panel discussion,
and whatever else we dream up in the meanwhile!

Please LMK if you'd like to contribute in any variety of ways  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

I've set up this thread to help facilitate communication & collaboration.
You can contact me here or at RGC777@gmail.com

Approximate deadline for submitting zine content is July 1st
& July 15th for video presentations.

Also! In the spirit of Discordians sticking apart, do please feel free & encouraged to create & post Maybe Day content using your own ways and means.
A decentralized and self-organizing Maybe Day would be just the thing to keep the lasagna flying onward and upward to ever greater glory.

<3<3<3

bc

Bobby Campbell

ZenPunkist

Yay! Finally made it over here! I'm so excited for this year's Zoom call! Last year's made me feel so warm and fuzzy to share the same space at the same time with y'all <3 :-)
In an all too impermanent existence, the kindest thing you can be is an asshole.

Bobby Campbell

Quote from: ZenPunkist on May 20, 2021, 08:04:01 PM
Yay! Finally made it over here! I'm so excited for this year's Zoom call! Last year's made me feel so warm and fuzzy to share the same space at the same time with y'all <3 :-)

Likewise entirely! Things are shaping up nicely already for a very happy maybe day!

Bobby Campbell

ZenPunkist

I am so excited for tomorrow! Woohoo! <3 :-)
In an all too impermanent existence, the kindest thing you can be is an asshole.

Bobby Campbell

Q. G. Pennyworth

I didn't realize this, but Holy Nonsense dropped on Maybe Day. That's gotta be some kind of omen.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 24, 2021, 04:04:56 PM
I didn't realize this, but Holy Nonsense dropped on Maybe Day. That's gotta be some kind of omen.
Yup.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

I watched a big chunk of the stream, it was a lot of fun, bobby!

Bobby Campbell

Holy Nonsense rules! I never saw that before, a fortuitous omen to be sure!

And thanks v muchly for tuning in, Cram!  :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: