News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

music store employees - a tribute

Started by rong, June 06, 2021, 02:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

I know everyone hates me here, so I don't feel too bad about shameless self promotion.

I picked up a Boss RC-505 loop station and have been having a blast making music with it.

Natural tendencies towards delusions of grandeur left me no choice but to try to cash in on some of those sweet youtube bux.

so, check it out if you want - don't cost nothin.  if you like it, let me know.   or help a brother out - smash the subscribe button.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on June 06, 2021, 02:12:22 PM
I know everyone hates me here,
Have you tried not being a total arse biscuit?
Molon Lube

rong

Cramulus

rong

Joshua123

Dang, that was much better than I expected. Well done!

rong

Quote from: Joshua123 on March 18, 2022, 12:27:11 PM
Dang, that was much better than I expected. Well done!
thanks, man

i have a shitload more tunes i posted up i'd sure appreciate if anybody listens to them and gave me some feedback.  a dangerous thing about recording music is that you end up listening to it over and over and over which is the perfect way to brainwash yourself into liking it, so i always end up thinking my shit is great.  compound that with a bunch of nobody ever tells me it sucks, and i just end up more convinced that it's fantastic shit and why the fuck am i not super rich and famous?

lexi

ooh, i miss playing with loops! what sort of feedback are you looking for? i listened to a bunch, but my pattern tended to giving the first 20% a try, then skipping to 40-60-80%. most of what i listened to seems like a good fit for live venue/bar/wedding/etc - it can be background, while still amusing those who pay attention. i like how inventive and ranged it is - the acoustic guitar with synth accompaniment took me by surprise

my attention span is shot, so i liked some of the shorts - they made me laugh - but with that in mind i feel that maybe with the single loop deck you might be getting locked into the base layers, which makes a transition/bridge/something to break it up harder

looove the oscilloscope - yes!!