News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Last one to post in thread wins

Started by Cramulus, July 19, 2021, 10:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Rule 1: don't lock the thread
Rule 2: don't complain about the thread
Rule 3: this is apple talk

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Brother Flight Risk

I'm just enjoying an apple whilst opening this thread, which just goes to prove the lasting popularity of the apple as a hand snack even in this, the Age of Snickers.

Cramulus

FOOLS, you've just set it up for me to win my own thread. Muahahahahahah 
:alevil:

Faust

My dear Professor, if that IS your real name, I am afraid the turntables
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

I'm just here to watch LMNO let the beat drop.
Molon Lube

POFP

This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

chaotic neutral observer

Victory.  A hollow and ridiculous notion.  All victories are temporary, for who can escape the inevitable spectre of death?

But I am patient.  Patient.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

Fuck I was really banking on PD being dead and an easy win, but NOOOOO!

From heck's heart I meme at thee!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

The Wizard Joseph

You may have posted last Cramulus. But once again I am the last post since you last posted!
:nuke:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Brother Flight Risk

I rejoin the thread experiencing a packet of 'KFC Flavour' crisps, which authentically taste like salt. My kingdom for an apple.

The Wizard Joseph

:milk:
Straight from the cow
Oh WOW
Pasteur
Was holding out
On us all,
Clearly.
Udderly despicable
Udderly lickable
It's so neat
That extra
Lactic flora
Adds a tang
You can only get
Straight from the teat!
:thanks:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

One day I'll post about The Mgt in here. Then you'll all be sorry. So will I, but it'll be for the greater good.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.