News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Last one to post in thread wins

Started by Cramulus, July 19, 2021, 10:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Cramulus on September 24, 2021, 03:53:21 PM
I can't believe the commander is a real guy and not some kinda wacky online character

I have a theory that there is only one real person in the world, and everyone else is a simulation.

I'm not the real one, obviously; I have no existence beyond the lines you're reading on the screen in front of you.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

Wait, you aren't real and this is a solipsistic hellhole? But that would mean...

Oh goddamn it. I'm the demiurge of the universe AGAIN??? This shit is getting OLD. Let me out of my own head, you pieces of shit!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cramulus

Quote from: altered on September 25, 2021, 05:45:00 PM
Wait, you aren't real and this is a solipsistic hellhole? But that would mean...

Oh goddamn it. I'm the demiurge of the universe AGAIN??? This shit is getting OLD. Let me out of my own head, you pieces of shit!

So this is all your fault? OK that kinda checks out. Hey maybe turn up the heat on Tuscon, for a laugh. And please reimagine me as a cyborg.

The Commander

Awwww...can I be a cyborg too? If so, can I have an internal oven...that way I can keep my pies warm when I'm on the go.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on September 25, 2021, 06:34:02 PM
Hey maybe turn up the heat on Tuscon, for a laugh.

That is a self-managing feature.
Molon Lube

The Commander

Is it Tuscon that is filled with hippies?  My only experience in Arizona is some training I did at Fort Huachuca down south.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Pergamos

Quote from: The Commander on September 26, 2021, 03:18:29 PM
Is it Tuscon that is filled with hippies?  My only experience in Arizona is some training I did at Fort Huachuca down south.

The Commander
DIA

There's less hippies than anywhere in the pacific northwest, but more than Phoenix for sure.

The Commander

Is Tuscon close to Sidona? Aren't there supposed to be ley lines out there or something weirdly spiritual?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Commander on September 28, 2021, 08:01:48 AM
Is Tuscon close to Sidona? Aren't there supposed to be ley lines out there or something weirdly spiritual?

The Commander
DIA

No.  Tucson is the Fracture.  It's the area between universe where all the impossible trash winds up.

Where there's brass there's muck, and where there's weird shit you don't even want to look at, there's Tucson.
Molon Lube

The Commander

Well, now I kind of want to go there.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

rong

Me, too. 

Sometimes, I find myself wondering if Roger has spent any time in Detroit
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: rong on September 29, 2021, 10:14:26 PM
Me, too. 

I have.  It's not particularly weird, just old and busted.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Commander on September 29, 2021, 09:43:51 PM
Well, now I kind of want to go there.

The Commander
DIA

Everyone should come here.
Molon Lube

rong

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 29, 2021, 10:42:54 PM
Me, too. 

I dunno, man, the party I went to in a house being squatted by crust punks was pretty weird.  They had a bdsm room and some dude was getting flogged pretty mercilessly.  Took me awhile to figure out if the toothpick the goth gave me had been dipped in LSD.  I was disappointed but it was probably for the better.   I ended up going dumpster diving with one of the crust punks.  They know who throws out the fanciest cheeses.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Commander

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 29, 2021, 10:42:54 PM
Me, too. 

Wait...your name is Roger? You're not The Good Reverend Roger are you?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA