News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Last one to post in thread wins

Started by Cramulus, July 19, 2021, 10:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cramulus on July 25, 2021, 10:22:52 PM
you're both losers now
All that time navel gazing and you're still caught up in dualistic thinking Cram. Do you even Consciousness bro?..

Not a rhetorical question, technically.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Brother Flight Risk

A Found Poem, based on motorway signage I've encountered over the past three weeks on my commute to work.

Is your journey necessary?
Wear a Mask.
Conserve Water.
Do not use sprinklers.

The Wizard Joseph

:argh!: So it's come to daggers in the night eh Cramulus? Well your triad of assassins failed and gave up your plot to pay the Iron Price to win this thread under my tender ministrations with a rusty claw hammer. I AM STILL HERE CRAMULUS!! Goddess have mercy for I may or may not.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

rong

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on July 26, 2021, 02:14:05 PM
:argh!: So it's come to daggers in the night eh Cramulus? Well your triad of assassins failed and gave up your plot to pay the Iron Price to win this thread under my tender ministrations with a rusty claw hammer. I AM STILL HERE CRAMULUS!! Goddess have mercy for I may or may not.

ooh - "pay the iron price" - i really like the sound of that.  do you mind if i steal it?  does it come from somewhere I should know about??
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Brother Flight Risk

I believe it was first uttered by Graham of Thrones.

Doktor Howl

I just took a shit the size of a birthday cake.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Which birthday though? Like are we talking about a 39th birthday cupcake, or one of those dealies the stripper pops out of on a year divisible by 10?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on July 26, 2021, 05:56:58 PM
Which birthday though? Like are we talking about a 39th birthday cupcake, or one of those dealies the stripper pops out of on a year divisible by 10?

We don't the second kind after Faust baked the cake with the stripper already in it.
Molon Lube

Faust

It's OK, she's been auto-resurrected. I used self raising flour
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on July 26, 2021, 10:33:45 PM
:spit:
:alevil: 
:nopunsplease:
:pope:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on July 26, 2021, 10:33:45 PM

I'm so alone.  :cry:
Molon Lube

Cramulus

I'm not letting you win that easily.

Cramulus

chaotic neutral observer

This is the best possible time to be alive.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.