News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Only losers post in this thread

Started by rong, July 27, 2021, 07:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

*loses with the same reckless abandon as pursuit of winning, like a boss... A loser boss.*
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

I'm just here to state what everyone already knows.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

I think just I used the :pukka: emote more in one post than it's been used in the entire history of the forum combined

:wank:
apparently this emote is called WANK