News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

parenting advice

Started by rong, August 18, 2021, 03:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

not sure how many parents there are here, but there's about to be one more. 

so dole out that advice.

1)it is good preparation for parenthood to every day make a sandwich.  then throw it in the trash.

2) just buy rechargeable batteries now.  the amount of batteries kids toys go through is absurd to disgusting.  just get the rechargeables now.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Commander

Hmmm....keep in mind that brains are not fully developed until a person is in their early 20s. If you assume they are essentially brain damaged until then, all their crazy behaviour and random emotional outbursts are less infuriating.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Cramulus

I've been a father for about a month now, and this is what I've learnedzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Commander on September 19, 2021, 07:20:27 AM
Hmmm....keep in mind that brains are not fully developed until a person is in their early 20s. If you assume they are essentially brain damaged until then, all their crazy behaviour and random emotional outbursts are less infuriating.

The Commander
DIA

I am in my 50s and it hasn't developed.  :crankey:
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Cramulus on September 21, 2021, 06:26:28 PM
I've been a father for about a month now, and this is what I've learnedzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The great thing is when you are this sleep deprived your brain don't work so well so you won't be able to remember being zombie like
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on September 21, 2021, 06:26:28 PM

Relax.  It eases up in 9 or 10 years.
Molon Lube