The Commander

The bots probably drink better beer.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Jorge Dorn

Do what thou Wilt.  Just don't Be a Dick about it.  Unless you have too.  Because, you know, you'll get that sometimes.

hirley0

7:30    R U ?

8:00

8:30

8:40

8:45 4got

& 8:48 HOW

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Maedalaane

It's evident to me that even if the majority of users are still not bots, the majority of the real people are trapped in mass psychosis black iron prisons to the point of becoming NPCs and then therefore effectively bots.

And combine most the real people with all the bots and, well, yeah...the Internet is kind of dead. To me.

rong

Quote from: Maedalaane on October 26, 2021, 10:05:37 PM
It's evident to me that even if the majority of users are still not bots, the majority of the real people are trapped in mass psychosis black iron prisons to the point of becoming NPCs and then therefore effectively bots.

And combine most the real people with all the bots and, well, yeah...the Internet is kind of dead. To me.
Turns out it's prisons all the way down
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Maedalaane on October 26, 2021, 10:05:37 PM

NPCs?

Hey, what's it like to be a real person in a world of zombies?  It has to be kind of special.
Molon Lube

Jorge Dorn

NPCs?

Hey, what's it like to be a real person in a world of zombies?  It has to be kind of special.

Feels like it did when 80% of people stayed home and I was driving to work on an empty highway because I was termed "essential".  Essential to what?  No one knows.
Do what thou Wilt.  Just don't Be a Dick about it.  Unless you have too.  Because, you know, you'll get that sometimes.

Jorge Dorn

Quote from: hirley0 on October 20, 2021, 03:26:56 PM
7:30    R U ?

8:00

8:30

8:40

8:45 4got

& 8:48 HOW

Am I a rug salesman?  Not to my knowledge but I do sleepwalk so there is that...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jorge Dorn on December 01, 2021, 06:22:21 AM

NPCs?

Feels like it did when 80% of people stayed home and I was driving to work on an empty highway because I was termed "essential".  Essential to what?  No one knows.

It's a shame and a disgrace that you were literally the only person that happened to.

I wish Generalissimo was still around.  He'd hold your hand and dry your tears.
Molon Lube

Jorge Dorn

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 01, 2021, 02:51:18 PM

NPCs?

It's a shame and a disgrace that you were literally the only person that happened to.

I could use a hand:)  I have a piss vat full of tears:)

Suu

NPCs?

I have good word that the Generalissimo is alive and well. Can't say the same about the state of Salazore, though.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jorge Dorn

Quote from: Jorge Dorn on December 02, 2021, 04:38:59 PM

NPCs?

I could use a hand:)  I have a piss vat full of tears:)

*Congratulates Self*  I finally got to use "piss vat" in a sentence:)*

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on December 03, 2021, 04:06:24 AM

NPCs?

I have good word that the Generalissimo is alive and well. Can't say the same about the state of Salazore, though.

If the generalissimo was alive, the world would be still be sexy.

Does the world look sexy right now?
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 09, 2021, 11:17:20 PM
Does the world look sexy right now?

Finland has a catgirl PM so....maybe?