News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Who are all you weirdos?

Started by The Commander, September 18, 2021, 08:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Commander

It's been more than a few years since I have visited the forum and I notice all the folks I used to chat with are no longer active. Bella, EVT, The Good Reverend Roger, etc.

So...who are all you knew people and what did I miss while I was away?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Faust

Bella was killed in a high speed pursuit with the cops a few years back when the fuel transport she shot to create a barrier took the whole bridge out from under them.

Eris von tartarus kind of stopped posting here after her and her sister had a breakout hit with The Matrix and its sequels.

Roger is still around, we keep him in one of those Fritzle basements
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Commander

Quote from: Faust on September 18, 2021, 12:33:00 PM
Bella was killed in a high speed pursuit with the cops a few years back when the fuel transport she shot to create a barrier took the whole bridge out from under them.

Eris von tartarus kind of stopped posting here after her and her sister had a breakout hit with The Matrix and its sequels.

Honestly, it's how Bella would have wanted to go. Either that or suffocated under a giant pile of kittens.

Do you at least let Roger out to pee? If you do, tell him I said hello and then give him a purple nurple. That was our secret handshake.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Pergamos

Have you seen what Roger does to toilets?  No way are we letting him near one.

The Commander

Quote from: Pergamos on September 19, 2021, 11:15:15 PM
Have you seen what Roger does to toilets?  No way are we letting him near one.

You have a point. We still haven't fixed the gaping hole he left the last time he visited DIA headquarters. I have to travel all the way to the third sub-basement for my morning constitutionals.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on September 18, 2021, 12:33:00 PM

Tell the truth.  We had him stuffed like Trigger.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

It blows my mind that people don't just continue to haunt their old online forums, indefinitely.

we joke about the chronic trolls who have been obssessed with this place for 15 years--get a life, right? and yet, here we are

:taco:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on September 21, 2021, 06:25:46 PM

It blows my mind that people don't just continue to haunt their old online forums, indefinitely.

we joke about the chronic trolls who have been obssessed with this place for 15 years--get a life, right? and yet, here we are

There's so much content here that I can happily spend an hour reading.

I mean, traffic-wise this place is a morgue, but SO MUCH STUFF was put in from 2006-2015 that I still find stuff I haven't yet seen on a regular basis.
Molon Lube

The Commander

Quote from: Cramulus on September 21, 2021, 06:25:46 PM

To be honest, I kind of forgot about the forums for awhile....well, 10 years. Not sure why...life I guess. Just happened to stumble across it again while trying to find contact info for EVT and others.

It might not be as active now, but it still has a similar feel to it...the posts still crack me up.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Bruno

Honestly, I got tired of thinking about it a long time ago.
Formerly something else...

The Commander

Quote from: Bruno on September 22, 2021, 03:55:18 AM
Honestly, I got tired of thinking about it a long time ago.

I'm pretty tired of thinking in general.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA