Principia Discordia > Apple Talk

Who are all you weirdos?

(1/3) > >>

The Commander:
It's been more than a few years since I have visited the forum and I notice all the folks I used to chat with are no longer active. Bella, EVT, The Good Reverend Roger, etc.

So...who are all you knew people and what did I miss while I was away?

The Commander
DIA

Faust:
Bella was killed in a high speed pursuit with the cops a few years back when the fuel transport she shot to create a barrier took the whole bridge out from under them.

Eris von tartarus kind of stopped posting here after her and her sister had a breakout hit with The Matrix and its sequels.

Roger is still around, we keep him in one of those Fritzle basements

The Commander:

--- Quote from: Faust on September 18, 2021, 12:33:00 pm ---Bella was killed in a high speed pursuit with the cops a few years back when the fuel transport she shot to create a barrier took the whole bridge out from under them.

Eris von tartarus kind of stopped posting here after her and her sister had a breakout hit with The Matrix and its sequels.

Roger is still around, we keep him in one of those Fritzle basements

--- End quote ---

Honestly, it's how Bella would have wanted to go. Either that or suffocated under a giant pile of kittens.

Do you at least let Roger out to pee? If you do, tell him I said hello and then give him a purple nurple. That was our secret handshake.

The Commander
DIA

Pergamos:
Have you seen what Roger does to toilets?  No way are we letting him near one.

The Commander:

--- Quote from: Pergamos on September 19, 2021, 11:15:15 pm ---Have you seen what Roger does to toilets?  No way are we letting him near one.

--- End quote ---

You have a point. We still haven't fixed the gaping hole he left the last time he visited DIA headquarters. I have to travel all the way to the third sub-basement for my morning constitutionals.

The Commander
DIA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version