News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

So I caught a 30 day ban on Facebook, again...

Started by Suu, November 19, 2021, 11:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

This time?
For appealing a 7 day ban.

Anyways, I still haven't gotten Dok's 90 day mega ban. I must know his secrets.

What's up, spags?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on November 19, 2021, 11:19:57 PM
This time?
For appealing a 7 day ban.

Anyways, I still haven't gotten Dok's 90 day mega ban. I must know his secrets.

What's up, spags?

My megaban happened because I protested a 30 day ban.

Don't protest if you're guilty as sin.
Molon Lube

Cain

Look Suu, you're just going to have to admit that hurting the precious feelings of:

White supremacists
Theocratic fascists
TERFs
Incels
Nickelback fans

Are all illegal.

Cramulus

Your posts are just too powerful for facebook. You need to be contained. In a PISS VAT.




FOREVER

Cramulus

YOU'LL SPEND HTE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN A PISS VAT FOR THAT POST
                                                        \

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 20, 2021, 01:19:23 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 19, 2021, 11:19:57 PM
This time?
For appealing a 7 day ban.

Anyways, I still haven't gotten Dok's 90 day mega ban. I must know his secrets.

What's up, spags?

My megaban happened because I protested a 30 day ban.

Don't protest if you're guilty as sin.

I regret fucking nothing.

All I said was that Rottenhouse deserved the same sentencing his victims did for his violent crimes.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

rong

Quote from: Suu on November 21, 2021, 02:04:05 AM

I regret fucking nothing.


indeed, it is generally regarded as better to have fucked something
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Commander

Quote from: rong on November 21, 2021, 02:24:01 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 21, 2021, 02:04:05 AM

I regret fucking nothing.


indeed, it is generally regarded as better to have fucked something

...than not to have fucked at all?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Suu

Quote from: rong on November 21, 2021, 02:24:01 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 21, 2021, 02:04:05 AM

I regret fucking nothing.


indeed, it is generally regarded as better to have fucked something

Have you seen Facebook? This is how you catch the clap.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain


Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Anyway, this shit is fine, really. I have tons of papers to write and finals and papers to grade so, yay. I only came back to PeeDee so I can pay attention to Dok's shenanigans with his crew.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Quote from: Suu on November 22, 2021, 02:15:48 AM
Quote from: Cain on November 21, 2021, 10:06:16 PM
I was going to post this on your Facebook until I remembered

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/PYH20211120018400325

I'm gonna be fucking ill.

*goes to burn her belts*

On the plus side you can see a picture of Kid Rock - most recently singing about how his generation didn't have participation trophies because he's having a boomer meltdown - in the background as Trump is given a literal participation trophy.

You can't buy comedy like that.

rong

Quote from: Cain on November 23, 2021, 11:11:26 PM
Quote from: Suu on November 22, 2021, 02:15:48 AM
Quote from: Cain on November 21, 2021, 10:06:16 PM
I was going to post this on your Facebook until I remembered

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/PYH20211120018400325

I'm gonna be fucking ill.

*goes to burn her belts*

On the plus side you can see a picture of Kid Rock - most recently singing about how his generation didn't have participation trophies because he's having a boomer meltdown - in the background as Trump is given a literal participation trophy.

You can't buy comedy like that.

i don't really consider trump and kid rock to be from the same generation
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"