News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

sick zero sense

Started by Sepia, November 30, 2021, 01:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

I see two women, one with a dick and one without and one of them tells me of the future and the other tells me about the past

then we burn.
terminator 2 dreams where waves of fire crash over humans, washing us away in a second flood, I know it is a dream because all I can think about is how much it smells like bacon, how it looks like pigs slumped over
poles sharpened in both ends at their side
we never had any other lord, gods and goddesses came and went, their offspring too, some were pure fiction but not until all religious awe had been spent and the ancient gods invoked by spell, manifesting as fiction in pulp magazines, the untarnished truth found among those with nothing but their own truths

dream and sleep and slumber, one thousand and one eyes/nights watches us as we fall into god as we fall into reality and nothing is a coincidence, only

this thought creates the presence

someone utters obedience is victory and victory is life and i look around and i join my brothers sisters and other siblings in the savage madness, screaming tekeli-li at the top of my lungs

here is our sickness, plain in view and like us it is plain, mundane no intrinsic meaning but for us it will carry the burden of meaning as we ascend/descend into light/dark because that is as far as we have gotten in this life/civilization/planets life
our alphabets contain many runes but still we write our minds with 0s and 1s

i keep having dreams from lives i didn't live

of dreams i never dreamt but mostly those lives, that emptiness within, heart to heart man-person child, blessed warrior and protector, bulwark of these great nations that still fight for sovereignity, cash instead of blood but other than that it is business as ususal in this heaven that will be sunk and the world above will become hell as man devolves and has to go the long route without a guiding light but prophets meant to spread confusion unto masses not yet prepared for confusion

no emancipation for any man in any age, nor woman or anything inbetween. a thirst for the new, a fear buried deep inside our minds, this fear of missing out that drives us into this brave new world, this fear that drives the richest of us to have 60s scifi visions of legacy and fate having read and reread foundation too many times having being banned from rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5 we sell enough cars and we sell enough shit to quagmire us even further and then there is a sudden global shortage of snakes

and the refineries stand silent

we do not know what free is for we have never been free and we will never be free and this is the realization that drives our fear, this fear that will embed cocacolas image on the moon fired by ion cannons made by george lucas in a basement in mt. weather overseen by elon musk and operated by jeff bezos and they scream geronimo as they land on mars, all of them, all of the industrialists and the visionaries of this age, left and right, oil and tech, pharma and government

and claim it for humanity
Everyone will always be too late