News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Facebook is fucking wild, man

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, December 01, 2021, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Like, you see all these normal ass posts about "I got engaged!" "I started a new job!" "Lookit this baby I made!" "here's my 112 year old granny love you!" and I'm just sitting here like, I know you owned fuzzy pink handcuffs and I know you have fucked half of the greater metro area and I know you can't get off without practically punching girls in the face and I know you bought a cage for your penis but you can't SAY THAT so it's just.. I dunno man it's fuckin bizarre.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Suu

Quote from: rong on December 01, 2021, 10:54:14 PM
Maybe you can?

Nah, she can't. That how I get banned all the time.

I got banned for calling a high school friend an anti-vaxxer.
I got banned for calling my friend Karen by *checks notes* her name.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

rong

:evilmad:Can I interest you in some innuendos?

Perhaps a euphemism or two?

We've got a sale on metaphors.

Say whatever you want, that's like a simile.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Faust

Facebook is the new church, where appearances must be kept
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

yeah its like being at a party... but a kinda boring party? like some people's parents are here, so everybody's real buttoned-up.

80% of it is small talk about nothing, or repeating interesting things you heard somewhere else

I used to be addicted to FB. Last January, I made a resolution to post way less, engage way less.. it changed the feeling of my day. Much better now.
But yeah, the things I actually WANT to talk about? They ain't going anywhere near FB. It's too public.

Doktor Howl

I love facebook.  It lets me be me without all the expensive dental work.
Molon Lube