News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Humanity's Last Folly

Started by POFP, March 04, 2022, 05:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

If, by the dawn, my homeland and I have been laid to fiery waste
by a madman pursuing False Glories, post-haste,

my only hope is that my homeland's chief
has done the impossible despite what's to come - an unsalvageable grief.

I beg, that in spite of what's left of my People: their pain and their loathing,
my chief, in casting aside all notions of an apocalyptic foreboding,

has mustered an unfathomable courage
that will weigh on them beyond reason - a Holy baggage,

and has chosen not to fire back a world-ending volley,
because they know in their Heart: Today's War should not be Humanity's Last Folly

~ [Attribute to 'Anonymous']
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.