News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

We are witnessing the end of Rovian politics

Started by lexi, March 23, 2022, 02:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexi

An article i believed quite thoroughly, back in 2008

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-internet-and-the-deat_b_136400

Quote"We are witnessing the end of Rovian politics," Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google told me. And YouTube, which Google bought in 2006 for $1.65 billion, is one of the causes of its demise.

:lulz:

rong

i've noticed that Trump seems to have broken Godwin's law.  I don't hear Hitler mentioned nearly as often anymore.  Instead, it's Trump. 
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

lexi

if it's possible to have empathy at all for trump, i then i allow myself to feel this - there's an entropic poignancy always when measuring yourself against your role models and coming up short - and at least Hitler successfully stole an election

The Commander

Quote from: purpleXi on March 23, 2022, 03:27:43 PM
if it's possible to have empathy at all for trump, i then i allow myself to feel this - there's an entropic poignancy always when measuring yourself against your role models and coming up short - and at least Hitler successfully stole an election

Wow. I haven't seen a cut that sharp since the last time I had stitches.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency