Principia Discordia > Propaganda Depository

Discordian Initiation Into 8 Circuit Awareness, An Ostrich Cult

(1/8) > >>

ArchangelIdiotis:
I founded an ostrich cult as a branch of Discordianism. I call it the Individuate Church.

Individuates study psychology, psychiatry, consciousness expansion, Carl Jung, and Leary's 8 Circuit Model. The front page of the cult includes a bible inspired by the principia discordia, and a complete system of initiation into 8 Circuit awareness. Presented are initiation ceremonies into each circuit up to the 7th circuit, advice on designing a ceremony for the 8th circuit.

The website also includes my original fiction and poetry, music and sketches, anarchist free form role playing material, and occult essays.

https://kbupdikejr.wixsite.com/chrystalcity

Doktor Howl:
I founded The First Church of Vinnie. Here's how it works: You all tithe 10% of what you make. This doesn't buy you a spot in heaven, though (wrong sort of religion), it just means that Vinnie doesn't come by to make your knees bend the wrong way.

This way you can have all the religion you want, without any of those pesky restrictions on sex and drugs, and nobody telling you what to do (I mean, other than the tithe).

Ten reasons to convert TODAY.

1. Vinnie doesn't care about premarital sex.  He himself does it all the time.
2. Vinnie won't get mad at you for coveting your neighbor's ass.  He covets it too.
3. Vinnie doesn't give a flying fuck about abortion or prayer in school.
4. Vinnie doesn't care how the world was created, as long as he gets his cut.
5. Vinnie won't tell you "what atheists believe".
6. Vinne never told anyone to kill in his name.  He does that just fine on his own.
7. Vinnie doesn't care if you actually show up to church.  In fact, there isn't actually a physical building.
8. Vinnie is tangible and obeys all known scientific laws (other laws, not so much).
9. Vinnie never launched a crusade, a witch hunt, or burned any heretics.  There's no money in it.
10.  If you don't convert, Vinnie will make your knees bend the wrong way.  I believe I mentioned this earlier.

chaotic neutral observer:

--- Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 04, 2022, 03:27:43 am ---I founded The First Church of Vinnie. Here's how it works: You all tithe 10% of what you make. This doesn't buy you a spot in heaven, though (wrong sort of religion), it just means that Vinnie doesn't come by to make your knees bend the wrong way.

--- End quote ---

Only 10%?  What a bargain!  The government takes more than that, and won't even fix the potholes on 42nd street, let alone promise not to break my knees.

ArchangelIdiotis:
10% is more expensive than the Individuate Church. To join costs $0.23 and a partially consumed yellow snowball, no further fees.

Tithes 1/10th of the accumulated yellow snow to Vinnie.

Doktor Howl:

--- Quote from: ArchangelIdiotis on April 05, 2022, 08:51:22 pm ---10% is more expensive than the Individuate Church. To join costs $0.23 and a partially consumed yellow snowball, no further fees.

Tithes 1/10th of the accumulated yellow snow to Vinnie.

--- End quote ---

And your kneecaps.  Because Vinnie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version